Light-O-Rama Forums

DC MP3 DIRECTOR

raysthevolume

I can not get the mp3 director to trigger off of some of my shows. I am using Rhapsody to purchase my mp3 songs. I can get some songs to trigger but the one I have completely done will not trigger. When I go into the hardware the show appears to load correctly and the show work fine from the computer only after I load the show on the card it does not work any more. I have tried to copy the song to a another folder with no success. are the any recommendations on a sight I can purchase the songs I need that will work or does someone think my issue is not with the songs Thanks in advance

I buy all my music through Amazon's MP3 store, then open them in Audacity and export at 128-bit constant bit rate.

Are you sure the Rhapsody source is your problem? Do any songs you've purchased from Rhapsody work?

Yes but only one. I checked all my copy right settings and file names everything looks good. I do get a response when I try to trigger. All you hear is a bloomp " thats means almost a pop but not as loud" and thats all, the leds indicate it is waiting for a trigger and when it is triggered led C lights up for a breif moment and thats it.