Light-O-Rama Forums

16 channel controller no status led

Christmas_time_karl_UK

I sent my 16 channel controller away for a service/check after I accidentally shorted the input feed and made a bang and spark. At LOR it was found to be ok and just had 1 stuck triac which I knew about and it was repaired and tested ok.

Since getting it back ive connected power supply up (checking thoroughly for silly short mistakes) and I have no LED status light or any sign of life over the hardware controller I checked the fuses on the board and in the power feed plug but zilch....

I have emailed Kevin who did my repair and also raised a ticket but still not heard back and getting quite worried as the documentary crew are back in 11 days to film us up and running for the trailer/feature to promote the program!

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Interesting...I put the microchips from the board into another proven to be working board and got no status LED....

The board I was using was a 16 channel 1 but has the spade connector outlets...my old 1 which isnt working is a block wire crimp/screw outlet thingy... surely though all the chips are the same and compatible?

Hi Dan,

Yes using 1 input line and have it on the correct side of board with the jumpers as required to power both sides.

Not having any luck with this at all and the film crew will be here in 8 days to finish the documentary.

Have you guys got an American holiday at the moment because LOR support has gone dead quiet on me :-(