Light-O-Rama Forums

Software renewal 3.6 max

friskybri

Just wondering why the version 3 is going to be shorter then the version 2. where we had to upgrade at 2 to 3 but when i put in to the check license i see
LOR Feature Level: Advanced
SuperStar Feature Level: 4_CCR
Max Version: 3.6 (and any future versions released by October 28, 2012)

Is there a reason why is almost half the updates? So in 6 months I update from 4 to 8 ccr then my renewal starts over? Just wondering.

http://forums.lightorama.com/forum55/28470.html

See this entry...

AM I GOING TO HAVE TO PURCHASE A LICENSE RENEWAL EVERY TIME A NEW VERSION COMES OUT?
No. Renewing your license gets you more than just one more version. It means that your license is good for every version that's already out there, plus every future version that will be released within one year of your purchase. And it might be good for some versions beyond that, too.

Also, even if you choose not to renew, that doesn't mean you won't be able to continue using Light-O-Rama. Any version of LOR that your license works for will continue to work.

Just to add a little to what Don said:

The "3.6" in there just means that at this moment, we know that your license is going to be good for at least up to 3.6. It might be good for more, too:

If we happen to release anything past 3.6 by October 28, 2012, your license will be good for that, too. Doesn't matter if it's 3.7 or 3.8 or 3.999 or 4.0 or 37.37. If it's released by October 28, 2012, your license is good for it.