Light-O-Rama Forums

Multile CCRs - Only one does not misbehave

Jay Czerwinski

The design I made is to have a fading streak rush down the CCR followed by several more. Kinda like a rainfall pattern. Accomplished by channel 151 set to 50 and then just a chase from channel 1 to channel 50.

It works just as I wanted on ONE CCR. Then I cut and paste the sequence to a second CCR and the second one works fine, but now the first one gets glitchy, staggers, and flashes different colors while trying to do the sequence.

Same thing happens up to 4 CCRs. The last one is fine, but the prior ones get glitchy.

Has anyone seen this? A quick fix is all that I think I can try before halloween.

Now up on the ladder for some cobwebs while I wait for anyone to give feedback.

Thank you in advance - Jay

I tried repowering the units - no difference.
From what I have read, I don't know if I can run everything on one USB out on my computer - I see people have AUX Networks -- Perhaps this is to solve the problem I'm having? I have 5 LOR units and 4 CCRs on the REGULAR network. There is also an iDMX1000 unit but I haven't programmed anything to it yet, but it is in the CAT5 series right now.

LORs - Units 1-6 (skipping unit 3)
CCRs - Units 15-18
iDMX1000 - E0

(from prior message and on a side note - the base work of the spiderweb is installed. Back up on the ladder to do detail work and check back here soon)

• The topic was locked