Light-O-Rama Forums

Can I use the VU Wizard?

maverick34

On the LOR software page it says the Basic version, which is what I have, is able to use the VU Wizard. When I try LOR says its a demo and that I need to upgrade to use it. My LOR is up to date. So is it a glitch in the software or is it a small mistake on the site?

Thanks!!

Hmmm, I always thought it was the Beat Wizard that was available with the Basic version and that the other wizards were available in the higher license versions, but it's been a long time since I was at that level as I upgraded within a week or so of acquiring my license to ADVANCED, which covers EVERY THING you could ever need.

But page does state that the VU Wizard IS available in ALL LICENSE LEVELS. You may want to contact LOR Support via their e-mail and ask them about it.

Sorry couldn't be of more help.

The VU Wizard (and the Beat Wizard) are fully usable in Basic Plus, Standard, or Advanced, not in Basic.

In Basic, you can use them in a sort of "demo" mode, which means you can try them out, but you won't be able to save the sequence after you've used them. So make sure to save before you try them out in Basic.

It looks to me like the software page is correct now; perhaps someone else already saw your post and fixed it. Sorry for any confusion on this matter.