Light-O-Rama Forums

Setting up two different shows?

Tom Clapper

I would like to set up 2 different shows. One to run on weeknights and the other to run fri sat sun. All I have used so far is the simple show builder and I can only run one show with it, so how can I make this happen. Thanks

What you do is create and save multiple shows. Then in the scheduler you pick what shows you want to run and when.

I have different shows for during the week and the weekends. Weekends are crazy to I incorporate special drop sequences, repeat songs, etc. Then during the week I have the full show.

Yeah Tom, You need to use the show editor in that case. you can then use "save as" to save more than one show each with a unique name. Then when you schedule it using Schedule Editor you select which show to run at which time/day.

Simple version is easy but has no flexibility.

Just checking.. Tom, which license do you have? I dont remember if Show Editor is available in anything lower than Advanced.. I'm probably wrong, but I think Basic, Plus or Standard only gives you Simple Show Builder, not Editor.. Anyone else know?

TJ Hvasta wrote:

Just checking.. Tom, which license do you have? I dont remember if Show Editor is available in anything lower than Advanced.. I'm probably wrong, but I think Basic, Plus or Standard only gives you Simple Show Builder, not Editor.. Anyone else know?

TJ it's available in all license levels as LIMITED except Advanced.

You get full access to all features only with an Advanced License.

Which is what I thot.. (that I'm probably wrong) whatever Limited allows.. As I went from Basic to Plus to Standard in a matter of hours, then Advanced, I didnt get much time to see what was Limited in each level..