Light-O-Rama Forums

Wishlist Item for S3...

jimswinder

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE S3 and all it's new improvements...

but it still seems to be lacking some basic abilities...

Still wishing for this...

the ability to select MULTIPLE channels to do the same change to many channels with one click.

IE...It is VERY time consuming to have to open each of 500 individual channels just to change each channel color one - at - a - time!!!

Can we PLEASE be able to use the CTRL button to select multiple channels and then do a global change to those channels (like Channel Color)?

Would also be nice to be able to, (when inserting or adding a LOR Device) to be able to choose what color we want the channels to be.

And yes..have sent this to Wishlist@lightorama.com AGAIN...so those of you who feel the need for this, please also send your thoughts to Wishlist@lightorama.com.

I saw in Bobs s3 video that you can group channels together ,like mega tree 48 channels all under the mega tree tab,if you made a change to the tab it would make a change to all 48 channels

james campbell wrote:

I saw in Bobs s3 video that you can group channels together ,like mega tree 48 channels all under the mega tree tab,if you made a change to the tab it would make a change to all 48 channels

I think you are talking about the actual events within the channel...while I was talking about the color assigned to a channel...

Arnoldc wrote:

Testy today aren't we??? Should of started sooner!! More time for clicking one - at - a - time:P
ROTFLMAO!!

YES I AM!!!

YES I SHOULD HAVE!!!

My fingers hurt so much from "clicking" so many times I could barley post my complaint...I mean "wishlist"!!! :)

jimswinder wrote:

james campbell wrote:

I think you are talking about the actual events within the channel...while I was talking about the color assigned to a channel...

yes I see now,you want to change like unit 1 channel 5 to green channel 6 to red

Hey if 500 channels is too much for you.. ill be more than happy to take a few off your hand..
Also. How much time do you need when you only need a couple hours of show before things start falling?

EDIT: fat thumbs

Arnoldc wrote:

Also. How much time do you need when you only need a couple hours of shoe before things start falling?

couple hours of "shoe"...

who are you, Ed Sullivans son??? :)

And believe me....things are falling apart BEFORE the shoe even begins!!

Arnoldc wrote:

LOL, fat thumbs on phone!

So THAT'S what you pilots do while you are flying huh... :)