Light-O-Rama Forums

mini director

gsxr7500

I am trying to help a friend he is strictly just animation no music. I would normally download a sequence to his lor1602w but last year my problem was the file was to large so i had to cut his show in half to make it fit. This year he purchased a mini director so we have more space. I opened the lor hardware utility and clicked on the lormp3 tab to write the sequence to the card and every time i went to look for his file to add into the show it would not see it on my desktop. The file is an LAS file because there is no music but it wont see it. It will see my LMS files but not his. What am i doing wrong??????

The MP3 mini director is looking for a music file. Therefore its name.

To use the MP3 mini director, copy / paste the LAS sequence into a LMS file. Just pick a MP3 song that is the same length as the animation sequence

You were correct but forgot to change the File Type from "Musical Sequence" to "Animated Sequence". in the "Add Seq" box.

Dennis Cherry wrote:

You were correct but forgot to change the File Type from "Musical Sequence" to "Animated Sequence". in the "Add Seq" box.

Exactly. See attached picture. Change what is circled. Took me a while to figure it out myself last year.

Attached files 270767=14974-animation seq.JPG