Light-O-Rama Forums

CCR Sequence first time user

Frank Rossi

I have been able to make the CCR work in the LOR hardware utility but, I tried to add it to a sequency with little luck. I am trying to get a simple chase and in the instructions it states to have channel 151 at 1, 152 at 1 and 154 at a fade and channel 1 blue on. First with 151 and 152 at 1 and channel blue on when the sequence runs just the first three LED light up blue. I am not sure how you do a fade using DMX for channel 154? Any help would be great.

Frank when did you get your CCR ? I ordered one last week, can't wait to get it.

Larry Leonhardt

Texas City, Texas

• 4 weeks later...

I am not sure if I do have it figured out yet. I have just followed the manual and add some basic stuff to my sequences. What confused me is what to put in the fields 151 to 157. If it calls for 1 on channel 151 select intensity tool and change the intensity to 1 and put intensity across channel 151, than select a color on the first channel only and it should come on.

Go to Intensity Tool 'settings it is the second button from the end. It has three vertical lines and a question mark. When you open it select edit and change any of the numbers too 1 and select accept. At this point when you drag your mouse across a block or set of timing blocks when hit the I key it will set the intensity of 1. You will not be able to see 1 as it is so small but if you hover over the timing it will read 1. You do the same for any number of intensity.

Akissfn....

This is all done in the hardware untility, not in the sequence editor.

Read the directions that came with the ribbon.

Frank, I got mine in, and have been playing with them, hey work great, i just would like to cut them in half so i could make 2 arches.

Larry Leonhardt wrote:

Frank, I got mine in, and have been playing with them, hey work great, i just would like to cut them in half so i could make 2 arches.
I just purchased Super Star to help with the sequencing. I did not notice anything different in the tool tray I guess I will need to read the help section

• The topic was locked