Light-O-Rama Forums

CCR Sequences

WeissWelsh

Hello everyone,

I am currently in the process of learning how to sequence the CCR. Is there a location where I can download sample sequences that use the macro channels? The easiest way for me to learn is to see how others used those channels in the sequence.

Thanks.

Bob

SuperStar does not use the macros.

Click on my software link in my banner and download MacroMaestro.

I have a few CCR macro samples I share if you PM me.

ItsMeBobO:

Thank you so much for sending me the Macro Master program. Holy cow!!!!....... I was struggling for endless hours to understand how to use these macros. I was getting results i didn't understand. I ran your program and within literally "minutes" I was able to fully understand how to use them.

You have done a great service here. Thank you Soooooooo much!!!

Bob

This is my first year using two ccr's. I am wanting to use them for four arches and need help getting started. Any ideas? Use SuperStar? Does anybody have any example arch sequences I can look at? Thanks!!

Brandon, I have some sequences with 2 CCR's -4 arches. I tried to attach one but apparently it is too large. Maybe it would work thru e-mail?

Val

• 1 month later...

In SuperStar Sequencer, under Tools is the Macro option - Bob mentioned that it doesn't use Macros - is that option just in there for future use? I want to make sure I'm not missing anything. Thanks!

• The topic was locked