Light-O-Rama Forums

Not A Good Start

jonproctor

T110431 wrote:

The winder curse ....
well that will explain what happened today not nearly as bad as what happened to jonproctor
when I was doing yard work and needed to power my tools
I took my generator out of the shed and in the process I walked into it and I banged my knee cap across my generator today then I cursed out my generator well actually the cart I jerry rigged for it

I took a tractor supply garden cart and attached a harbor freight generator to it

Doesn't qualify for the Winder Curse, unless you or the generator fell down after the incident. Collisions alone, though painful, don't count. :)

looks like you got skrewed? ouch

heres wishing for a great support group to help you through these tough times

Yah, but think of how much fun he can have at the airport now...Um sir, do you have any thing metal in your pockets....how about your belt....sir, your going to have to strip to your skivies and parade through the scanner now... :]

JoeKinne wrote:

Yah, but think of how much fun he can have at the airport now...Um sir, do you have any thing metal in your pockets....how about your belt....sir, your going to have to strip to your skivies and parade through the scanner now... :]

you can get around that by becoming round :P
I have a steel plate in my arm, used to buzz the metal detectors all the time when I was 20 and thin, it's been lots of years and lots of pounds since I set off one of them things LOL