Light-O-Rama Forums

CCB Update?

Denny

It's been a few weeks since the CCBs went out for quality testing. Can someone provide us an update on the status and if they will be available this season?

Hey Denny,

I've been wondering the same. I've asked around and most of the others have gave up on them at least for this year and moved on to their plan B. This is by no means an official statement but a guess. I was looking forward to them this year as many were. There may be problems that we don't know about, but I'm sure Dan and the others will do the best they can. I'm sure they do not want to miss out on selling them, but it may be out of there control at this point. Just a guess!

Ralph A wrote:

Hey Denny,

I've been wondering the same. I've asked around and most of the others have gave up on them at least for this year and moved on to their plan B. This is by no means an official statement but a guess. I was looking forward to them this year as many were. There may be problems that we don't know about, but I'm sure Dan and the others will do the best they can. I'm sure they do not want to miss out on selling them, but it may be out of there control at this point. Just a guess!

Dan posted sometime ago that they had received them and were testing 500 strings, but haven't seen anything since. I also tend to think there may be problems. I have been holding funds in reserve to purchase these; if they are not going to be available, I would like to take advantage of some of the other sales going on right now. The way my luck runs, I would make those other purchases and then the CCBs would be released.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm looking forward to the CCB's. I plan on picking up two strings (hopefully out of the 500).

With new stuff like this I never plan it for the upcoming season. I like to take my time and learn it. If I get it in time for this season I'll probably put it on my indoor Christmas tree and wow the kids.

Whoever is writing down the orders, put me down for 2 :)

• The topic was locked