Light-O-Rama Forums

FOR SALE Enttec USB DMX Pro w/5pin DIN-USB plug

TJ Hvasta

I have an Enttec DMX Pro I bought couple yrs ago to use for the Vixen DIY controllers, but went LOR route instead, so I dont need this anymore. It's never been used. DMX Pro, manual, driver CD and 5-pin DIN -> Cat5 plug included.. $50 plus $5 shipping. Sells for $150 new... Jim thinks I should give it away.. ok.. it's now free, just $55 to ship :D

TJ

Attached files 266262=14769-EnttecDMXPro.jpg

Soooo.. why get rid of the DMX stuff? With version 3 you'll be able to mix the environments.. plus, you can actually talk to the LOR controllers with DMX ya know!

ok, looks like it's sold.. Thanks Bob, but the "universe" was big enough with just me in it :D If I tried to learn DMX, it was gonna go Supernova! LOL! :D

HA.. well, I'm starting small this year. I'm adding a coro-snowflake with 5x3 channel DMX controllers running 50/50 RGB lights. SO.. I figure 15 channels isn't THAT much to add.. on the other hand... it is only September...:D

Darn thats funny - I saw your post a couple weeks ago saying you had one collecting dust and was going to ask if you wanted to get rid of it. Just never got aroudn to asking.

I bought an Enttec Open DMX, but found some things I need to pro for. Oh well.

Sorry Giz, I think I paid $100+ when I got it couple yrs ago for the DIY path. But with LOR, it was getting shuffled around. While I knew I wasnt going to get to DMX again, I wasnt really going to give it away, but thot it'd be good for someone who wanted to get into DMX wto get a good deal.

Thank you very much for the Entec pro TJ got it in the mail Wednesday have yet to test it out or look at the sequences 12 hour days and a almost 12 week old little one draw time away like no tommorow. But again thank you very much.. I look forward to this year using both dmx and maybe just maybe some of your sequences to jump start me into a better show with not as much time as 2 years ago to devote.. last year I fell ill so there was no shows :D THERE WILL BE THIS YEAR... even if i'm expelling a lung with blood..... fyi.. don't vomit blood.. the tube they stick in ya is nasty.

Glad it made it there safely.. I should have included a few more easy seq. for you to play with.. congrats and good luck with the new baby too!

teege

All tested and working now with lor.. I had to rewire the cat to 5pin to work with lor but it works... I just now got the inflatables out for Halloween and not even secured as its a plan in place type thing ie flying by the seat of my pants this year.. but thank you again TJ.. I just have to find the tunes to go with the sequences and I'll prolly copy some of your hard work! ;) .. this year although I've had lor stuff since 2004.. feel like a rookie with 108 channels when I was used to 40.. so those sequences will come in handy with the little tyke distracting me!! side note.. this was my very first lor show.. http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7603676987560089676 was a junk x10 camera setup stationary in the yard taking the vid.

• The topic was locked