Light-O-Rama Forums

CCB Questions :)

Gary Levelius

Have a couple questions about the upcoming and not yet available CCB's.

Does anyone know if they do indeed program just like the CCR's do? Also, any idea of they will run stand-alone or if they require a computer/director to run?

I have a Ferris wheel I am building and want to use the CCB's. I wanted to get all the programing done as early as I can and also wanted to get a mini-director to run them if they won't do stand-alone, especially since it's on sale through Tuesday only..

Thanks for any help!

-Gary-

Gary Levelius wrote:

Have a couple questions about the upcoming and not yet available CCB's.

Does anyone know if they do indeed program just like the CCR's do? Also, any idea of they will run stand-alone or if they require a computer/director to run?

Thanks for any help!

-Gary-

Program just like CCRs

While the CCB uses a different micro chip then the CCR, I would ASSUME that like the CCR it would have a standalone mode.

However, I would suggest sending your question to LightORamaJohn in an email.

I will mention that I love the mini director. For the price it is very worthwhile having one.

John, I had sent the question in a PM to Dan but he has yet to reply. Perhaps I shall send it to John as well as I expect Dan is very busy getting ready for the next sale :P Thanks for your help! Get's me started anyways :)

-Gary-

• The topic was locked