Light-O-Rama Forums

The next phase of the sale?

scubado

scubado wrote:

Anyone know when the next phase of the sale will be? I thought it was going to be weekly and announced by now for this week.

Last weeks wasn't announced until Wednesday. (And the current sale runs through today.) So ... I'm guessing we'll hear tomorrow.

Yeay!! Two -16PC kits ordered/confirmed! Makes ten -16PC, and one 16D(dc) card.. I know, not like Swinder's 33 controllers, but it's enough for me :P

Congrats to all the newbies that have joined the rest of us in this asylum we call LOR! :dude:

anyone else laugh at the servodog description ? "My wife would like me to move my feet and go dancing (ServoDog will not help in that case!) " ..... and after reading that think... wanna bet it can't help? I'm sure we could figure out a sequence and a whole hardware setup with some good and strong servo's to make Dan dance ;)

Well, doesn't look like the fully soldered kit will be on sale. Guess I waited for no reason. To me it is worth the $50 to get the board soldered and in the box already. I can add the cords myself.

Wife's gonna shoot me when she finds out I ordered an extra card then planned! :shock: I planned for 80 channels this year, but having a couple extra channels would be helpful.

marsh28 wrote:

Just got another PC kit. Hard to pass up $155 with no shipping costs...;)
Yeah, I am planning on buying one tonight.. I took the CC out of the freezer, hopefully the block of ice surrounding it will be thawed so I can buy one controller.. Granted I dont need one til next year, but if the prices are going up with the new version, I might as pick one up for this bargain price!

Arnold

Well, with the option of Pay Pal... I went ahead and ordered... 1 more controller headed my way! Now I'm ready to save up for the 9600 LED lights I need next year for this controller :shock: