Light-O-Rama Forums

CCR Advice Needed

rmcjfrank

I just purchased my first 2 CCRs; had used LOR for a few years, but with a move and new job, took last year off. OK, so, new house this year, and running short on time, so I plan on rearranging my 2009 96 channel sequences to fit this house, then add the 2 CCRs.

Where should I start with programming? Was reading about the Superstar software...but can't buy it now, and have to wait for S3? I am really behind the power curve and want to get started soon...can anyone give me some solid advice?

Excited to get back to lights this year...last year really sucked not working with them...but the townhome at the time didn't provide a good canvas :X

I don't think you need the Superstar program. As I understand it- Superstar is more geared to many ribbons set into a grid. You didn't state how you are going to set up your ribbons so I would think you need to state that for those smarter than me to be able to guide you. I used 6 ribbons last year as arches and part of a mega tree and just used the most current version of S2 to program everything.

Steve

Thanks Steve -- really not sure exactly what I will do, but they will either be arches or circles I think. Really like using it as a tree...but can't find the bank to pay for 12 right now;-)

• The topic was locked