Light-O-Rama Forums

CCFs This Year?

jimbucks227

Does anyone know if the CCF devices are going to come out this year in time for use in our Halloween or Christmas displays? I have been planning my displays around the use of these devices since I first heard about them but it's getting close now and I'm wondering if I should start making other plans.

Thanks,
Jim

jimbucks227 wrote:

Does anyone know if the CCF devices are going to come out this year in time for use in our Halloween or Christmas displays? I have been planning my displays around the use of these devices since I first heard about them but it's getting close now and I'm wondering if I should start making other plans.

Thanks,
Jim

the CCF 's are in production right now and should be availbe in the near future

• 2 weeks later...

Any word on CCF's for this year. I start putting out my display in 2 weeks. I have programmed for them but still haven't heard with any certainty. Just wondering if I need to start buying the Rainbow Floods.
Thanks
Don C.

From my understanding, the RGB flood will just be like one "pixel" of the ccr. Correct me if I am wrong, but creating an RGB channel should work for programming the floods in S2 (right click on channel bar, "new rgb channel"
). Set unit ID to whatever ccf will be, then set channel 1 to red, 2 to green, and 3 to blue.

• The topic was locked