Light-O-Rama Forums

Continued Slow Forum

cenote

OMG! Yesterday I gave up. After a couple of posts, I just couldn't take it anymore. It was 1950's television slow. Ya know, when you turned it on and then waited for the tubes to warm up before the picture came on....ARGH!

Seems better today so far.

Web page unavailable
Is what I see on my android phone on a regular basis this week. Very disappointing.

Cant check in from work on my desktop so I need to use the phone which has a shorter time out.

The hosting provider is reporting that there are some network changes that should be complete early this afternoon.

The theory is that this will resolve the slowness issue.

*Disclaimer: It's hoped this will work. We'll see.

Thanks LORADMIN for keeping us in the loop.
So far today is looking good :(

EDIT:
ROFL now that's ironic that this one took too long and double posted .......:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:

Breaking news tonight, and you'll only read here about it here...

Our sources are telling us:

The schedule has been delayed by 24 hours due to things out of our control, we should be back up by Wednesday before 5PM EST. There will be intermittent outages for up to 15 minutes at a time on all servers.

We'll have more information as it becomes available.

We now return to regular programming.

LORAdmin wrote:

Breaking news tonight, and you'll only read here about it here...

Our sources are telling us:

The schedule has been delayed by 24 hours due to things out of our control, we should be back up by Wednesday before 5PM EST. There will be intermittent outages for up to 15 minutes at a time on all servers.

We'll have more information as it becomes available.

We now return to regular programming.

Thanks for the updates.

Glad it wasn't just me that thought it was still very slow.

Don't hate me but.... I do not seem to have the speed problems that everyone else is having... either on my computer or Android. When I have a problem on my Android, I usually have the problem for any site I try, so it is my phone or phone service with the problem, not the forum.
I don't think I've ever had a speed problem.... unless sometimes taking maybe 2 seconds at most to load anything is a problem. Am I more patient? Or does the forum server know my IP address and gives me first priority? :D;):D:P