Light-O-Rama Forums

New Place to Upload/Download LOR sequences for free.

Paul Roberson

To bad one of the addresses wasn't mine.:)

Maybe JimJacked was hoping for 3 shirts.:shock:

Paul Roberson wrote:

I visited this place looking for sequences before. There were no LOR sequences available there. Today I see there is also a place for LOR sequences. Just thought I'd share. : ) http://www.sequencecenter.com
That is a former AL fellow gone DIY at about the same time you & I switched and a few more over to Lor. Not only does he have many different format of sequences but he has the best pages on different mega tree effects out there. So if any of you folks out there want to see the many different effects that you can do with your mega tree, visit that fellows website. Look here at the special effects that you can do with your mega tree. This link is from his website..... http://www.landolights.com/main/content/view/82/5/

evan.a wrote:

Make up your mind. First, middle, or last.....

Maybe its JimJacked. LOL
Paul, he gave me 3 different addresses for a tee shirt. I think he is confused:P:P:P
Hey...

it was only TWO different addresses!!! :)

evan.a wrote:

Pual, pm me one address and I'll send you one. and a size...

Pual???..

see..typos are easy to make huh, aven.a :)

jimswinder wrote:

evan.a wrote:
Paul Roberson wrote:
jimswinder wrote:
Paul Roberson wrote:
evan.a wrote:
Paul, not my fault. Jim hijacked it..

Guess Hijacked IS my middle name...

it is my last...

Make up your mind. First, middle, or last.....

Maybe its JimJacked. LOL

Paul, he gave me 3 different addresses for a tee shirt. I think he is confused:P:P:P
Hey...

it was only TWO different addresses!!! :P

did you tell your mailman the mistake YOU made...3 where sent out to the addresses you gave me, by my wife sending them out...

and anyone who knows her.. will tell you she is always right. I am wrong... everytime.

evan.a wrote:

...3 where sent out to the addresses you gave me, by my wife sending them out...

Well..there is a BIG difference between 3 being sent out and 3 different addresses LOL

and why would you send out 3???

and anyone who knows her.. will tell you she is always right. I am wrong... everytime.

I can't argue with that... :P