Jump to content
Light-O-Rama Forums

New Place to Upload/Download LOR sequences for free.


Paul Roberson

Recommended Posts

evan.a wrote:


hey...

nice "hijack"!!! yes my friends got them.

Hijack is my middle name!!

Wait...maybe it's my first...

since a lot of people I pass say "Hijack"!! :)
Link to comment
Share on other sites

jimswinder wrote:

evan.a wrote:

hey...

nice "hijack"!!! yes my friends got them.

Hijack is my middle name!!

Wait...maybe it's my first...

since a lot of people I pass say "Hijack"!! :)

thats too funny... thats why i sent you a shirt, to the 3 address you gave me...:P
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest wbottomley

evan.a wrote:

jimswinder wrote:
evan.a wrote:
funny, you beat me by a minute.

hey...

nice "yellow thingie"!!!  lol




hey...

nice "hijack"!!!  yes my friends got them.


Yes! And thank you my good friend.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

wbottomley wrote:

I might install one on my website. Then, we'll have a place to goof off.

Let me look at some options.


LOL. At least it makes post counts look good. :cool:

Have you been to lorsequences.com lately?
Link to comment
Share on other sites

evan.a wrote:

Paul, not my fault. Jim hijacked it...

LOL.... Jim?? I thought it was HiJack.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Paul Roberson wrote:

evan.a wrote:
Paul, not my fault. Jim hijacked it..

Guess Hijacked IS my middle name...

it is my last...
Link to comment
Share on other sites

jimswinder wrote:

Paul Roberson wrote:
evan.a wrote:
Paul, not my fault. Jim hijacked it..

Guess Hijacked IS my middle name...

it is my last...




Make up your mind. First, middle, or last.....

Maybe its JimJacked. LOL
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Paul Roberson wrote:

jimswinder wrote:
Paul Roberson wrote:
evan.a wrote:
Paul, not my fault. Jim hijacked it..

Guess Hijacked IS my middle name...

it is my last...




Make up your mind. First, middle, or last.....

Maybe its JimJacked. LOL

Paul, he gave me 3 different addresses for a tee shirt. I think he is confused:P:P:P
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...