Light-O-Rama Forums

Holiday Coro order in and lit up

Jim Saul

dmoore wrote:

jerrymac wrote:
For any of you who are not familiar with David at Holliday Coro, I'll tell you from my personal experiance. As you see from the pictures, very well layed out products, Execellent quailty, VERY reasonable prices (worth the cost just to save the injured finger tips), Fast shipping. I have a number of his items, and LOVE every one of them. You can NOT find a higher quality product at a better price or a more commited person than David. If you are looking to expand to DMX / RGB ( or just courious) take a look at his free instructional videos and sample (get you started ) RGB kits. (small investment BIG reward). Support those companys that take care of there customers. (no i am not his brother in law, just a very pleased customer)!

Jerry -

Wow! Thanks for the feedback. It's great to see the effort pay off in happy customers!

I have bought a few items from there also. I'm very pleased with the products.

MikeH

• 1 month later...

MikeH wrote:

dmoore wrote:
jerrymac wrote:
For any of you who are not familiar with David at Holliday Coro, I'll tell you from my personal experiance. As you see from the pictures, very well layed out products, Execellent quailty, VERY reasonable prices (worth the cost just to save the injured finger tips), Fast shipping. I have a number of his items, and LOVE every one of them. You can NOT find a higher quality product at a better price or a more commited person than David. If you are looking to expand to DMX / RGB ( or just courious) take a look at his free instructional videos and sample (get you started ) RGB kits. (small investment BIG reward). Support those companys that take care of there customers. (no i am not his brother in law, just a very pleased customer)!

Jerry -

Wow! Thanks for the feedback. It's great to see the effort pay off in happy customers!

I have bought a few items from there also. I'm very pleased with the products.

MikeH

Thanks Mike! I love to see photos of completed HolidayCoro items. I'm always impressed with what you guys can do to finish them.

David