Light-O-Rama Forums

Holiday Coro order in and lit up

Jim Saul

David Rise wrote:

WOW! I really like that Santa. Might put that on the list for next year.

I wonder if they sell one that is in an upright position? :P

Paul Roberson wrote:

David Rise wrote:

I think the wind blew it over.:shock:

Paul Roberson wrote:

David Rise wrote:

I couldn't afford the upright Santa, I go this one on the horizontal one on clearance :shock:

Seriously I did opt to make the 2x4 frame using 8' sides so Santa will be 4' off the ground and a total of 8' tall.

Jim Saul wrote:

Paul Roberson wrote:
David Rise wrote:

I couldn't afford the upright Santa, I go this one on the horizontal one on clearance :shock:

Seriously I did opt to make the 2x4 frame using 8' sides so Santa will be 4' off the ground and a total of 8' tall.

I guess if someone was laying on the ground the one in the picture would be perfect. :cool:

I hadn't seen a corotree like your blue one. I like it, but can't find it on his site.

Apparently, I'm not smart enough. Someone point me to it. Please

Larry Leonhardt wrote:

Paul Roberson wrote:
David Rise wrote:

I wonder if they sell one that is in an upright position? :D

I think the wind blew it over.:shock:

Jim built it!!:D:D

All of the trees were punched for 600 lights and currently only have 300 LEDs in them except for the red which has 240(I ran out). The blue one is a different design that David threw in as an extra, so I do not know what that design is called. I can tell you that as I was placing the order, the web site was changing the mini trees page to simplify things down a bit.
my advice would be to Call email or PM David Moore, he is usually hanging around here and is a super nice guy as well ;)

DM, if you are reading this thread, I also really like the design of the blue corotree, especially if it was designed in 3 color. (ie. one color per draping row)

That's my subtle attempt for a production suggestion! ;):cool:

Greg

vipzach wrote:

I hadn't seen a corotree like your blue one. I like it, but can't find it on his site.

Apparently, I'm not smart enough. Someone point me to it. Please

David here from HolidayCoro.com -

As this item was pretty much custom for each run and usually only a few were ordered per run, it became cost prohibitive to continue production. We will produce them for existing CoroTree customers that need additional trees for their display but we are no producing them for retail sale. If you have a need for a large quantity (18+) of them, please feel free to contact us at http://www.holidaycoro.com/ContactUs.asp.

Jim - Excellent work with all your items! It's great to see when people post photos of their completed projects and the different ways they adapt and customize them - you've done a great job with yours. Thanks for sharing!

Greg Young wrote:

DM, if you are reading this thread, I also really like the design of the blue corotree, especially if it was designed in 3 color. (ie. one color per draping row)

That's my subtle attempt for a production suggestion! :D:cool:

Greg

Greg -

Thanks for the suggestion. As I mentioned in the post above, production costs are just too high on these to keep the prices low enough to the point where people want to still purchase them.

Maybe they look something like this:

For any of you who are not familiar with David at Holliday Coro, I'll tell you from my personal experiance. As you see from the pictures, very well layed out products, Execellent quailty, VERY reasonable prices (worth the cost just to save the injured finger tips), Fast shipping. I have a number of his items, and LOVE every one of them. You can NOT find a higher quality product at a better price or a more commited person than David. If you are looking to expand to DMX / RGB ( or just courious) take a look at his free instructional videos and sample (get you started ) RGB kits. (small investment BIG reward). Support those companys that take care of there customers. (no i am not his brother in law, just a very pleased customer)!

jerrymac wrote:

For any of you who are not familiar with David at Holliday Coro, I'll tell you from my personal experiance. As you see from the pictures, very well layed out products, Execellent quailty, VERY reasonable prices (worth the cost just to save the injured finger tips), Fast shipping. I have a number of his items, and LOVE every one of them. You can NOT find a higher quality product at a better price or a more commited person than David. If you are looking to expand to DMX / RGB ( or just courious) take a look at his free instructional videos and sample (get you started ) RGB kits. (small investment BIG reward). Support those companys that take care of there customers. (no i am not his brother in law, just a very pleased customer)!

Jerry -

Wow! Thanks for the feedback. It's great to see the effort pay off in happy customers!