Light-O-Rama Forums

Get 'em while they're hot! Halloween-Christmas Sequences and Sound Effects files!

Guest guest

Surfing4Dough wrote:

You're just lucky it wasn't copyrighted before you claimed it as your show name, because you know how those copyright lawsuits can be -- they would hit you for all you got! :shock:

Maybe I *should* copyright it. Although have no idea what that would cost. naw, I'm not even going to do that. I think it'd cost more than the number of letters in the name.

Orville wrote:

Surfing4Dough wrote:
You're just lucky it wasn't copyrighted before you claimed it as your show name, because you know how those copyright lawsuits can be -- they would hit you for all you got! :shock:

Maybe I *should* copyright it. Although have no idea what that would cost. naw, I'm not even going to do that. I think it'd cost more than the number of letters in the name.

Somebody might copyright it before you just to make your life difficult though.
Fern%20Park%20Florida%20Holiday%20Lights

Attached files 255083=13983-lawn lights watermark.jpg

I'm probably asking a ..... question, but I downloaded the sequence files you posted,first time I downloaded a sequence, but I don't know what music the sequence needs to work. Does the sequence downloaded have the music file name required inside the file. For example, I searched Boadicea Bells and came up with Boadicea by Enya. Is that right?

Surfing4Dough wrote:

Orville wrote:
Surfing4Dough wrote:

Somebody might copyright it before you just to make your life difficult though.
Fern%20Park%20Florida%20Holiday%20Lights

That looks NOTHING like my display. ROFL

Aside from that, I'll just change the name to something else and then I'll post the ©opyright on that one. So there.:D

And dang, ever since about 11am EST/EDT? Sunday morning - July 31, 2011 the forums have been moving slower than a snails pace! Good grief!

Alan Mintz wrote:

I'm probably asking a ..... question, but I downloaded the sequence files you posted,first time I downloaded a sequence, but I don't know what music the sequence needs to work. Does the sequence downloaded have the music file name required inside the file. For example, I searched Boadicea Bells and came up with Boadicea by Enya. Is that right?

The sequences do not contain the MP3 or music files.

Looks like you found one of the sequences I created the music for, I DID NOT use a commercially avaialbe version song for this one, I created this using a Midi Synthesizer because I needed actual sounding bell tones in it. And not a one of the commercial versions had what I needed or wanted. So I created my own version.

So if you can send me a PM with your e-mail address Alan then I'll send you the correct MP3 for that particular sequence. The Bodicea Bells MP3 is one I created myself using a Midi Synthesizer (converted to MP3), it has actual bell tones in it for the lighted bells(7 of them - 4 Large and 3 small) that I also use in my displays for both Halloween and Christmas.

So this particular MP3 is one I came up with for one of my display elements.

You could try to use the Enya version, but it may not fit the sequence properly or correctly.

Mine is 3 minutes 39 seconds long, don't know what the other versions lengths are from Enya or anyone else that may have done this song.

{EDIT/NOTE}: I actually created this music file originally in 2002 with much softer bell tones, but it has undergone a few changes over the years, last change shown is March 2011 because I wanted to bring out the bell tones just a bit louder than other parts of the music. Hence the name of Bodicea Bells.