Light-O-Rama Forums

Get 'em while they're hot! Halloween-Christmas Sequences and Sound Effects files!

Guest guest

Since so many new folks have come in and are seeking out sequences for the Holidays I have decided to post where anyone can find and download my sequences and some sound effects files.

Here are the DIRECT links to my 48 and 80 Channel Halloween sequenes, 80 channel Christmas sequences and Sound Effects files for both Halloween and Christmas as well.

Just click on any of the links to access the sequences or the sound effects you want.

Halloween (48 Channel - 2011 Sequences):
https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=7d6d47dfa1c635ae&sc=documents&id=7D6D47DFA1C635AE%211920#cid=7D6D47DFA1C635AE&id=7D6D47DFA1C635AE%211243&sc=documents

Halloween (80 Channel - 2010 Sequences):
https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=7d6d47dfa1c635ae&sc=documents&id=7D6D47DFA1C635AE%211920#cid=7D6D47DFA1C635AE&id=7D6D47DFA1C635AE%211249&sc=documents

Christmas (80 Channel - 2010 Sequences):
https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=7d6d47dfa1c635ae&sc=documents&id=7D6D47DFA1C635AE%211920#cid=7D6D47DFA1C635AE&id=7D6D47DFA1C635AE%211248&sc=documents

Halloween Sound Effects (WAV):
https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=7d6d47dfa1c635ae&sc=documents&id=7D6D47DFA1C635AE%211920#cid=7D6D47DFA1C635AE&id=7D6D47DFA1C635AE%211267&sc=documents

Christmas Sound Effects (WAV):
https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=7d6d47dfa1c635ae&sc=documents&id=7D6D47DFA1C635AE%211920#cid=7D6D47DFA1C635AE&id=7D6D47DFA1C635AE%211266&sc=documents

Take whatever you want or need. Any problems accessing or downloading anything from the links let me know.

Enjoy and Happy Halloween and Merry Christmas to All!

EDIT: I just verified ALL the above links are working as of 2:00pm, Saturday 7/30/2011.

Orville wrote:

EDIT: I just verified ALL the above links are working as of 2:00pm, Saturday 7/30/2011.

I just verified them at 11:20 PDT! :cool:

Dino - KX6D

KX6D wrote:

Orville wrote:

I just verified them at 11:20 PDT! :cool:

Dino - KX6D

Guess I should'a put EST or is that EDT this time of year?:? Gad, I hate time changes twice a year! I can never remember if it's EDT or EST!:P

Anyone ever notice that the confused ->:? and the half-smile ->:D are the same character....Now why did they do that?:shock:

DonFL wrote:

Gotta' ask...forgive my curiousity...:P

Who are "cataptra moonstay" and "cataptra lemagika"..?

Your cats?

I'll answer that in a PM Don. They aren't my cats!:shock:

evan.a wrote:

maybe share them with William, he has his website setup to share sequences.

thanks for sharing

No problem.

If William wants to post my links on HIS website he is very welcome to do so, as is anyone else as long as I know they are doing so.

At least I know he won't go claiming them as his own or go copyrighting them like another person around here, won't mention any names, seems to like to do.:shock:

Also my 80 channel sequences are also on the LOR Sequences site as well. Don't think I've uploaded the 48 channel ones there though. Maybe one of these days I'll get to that too.:P

Guest wbottomley

Orville wrote:

evan.a wrote:

thanks for sharing

No problem. 

If William wants to post my links on HIS website he is very welcome to do so, as is anyone else as long as I know they are doing so.

At least I know he won't go claiming them as his own or go copyrighting them like another person around here, won't mention any names, seems to like to do.:shock:

Also  my 80 channel sequences are also on the LOR Sequences site as well.  Don't think I've uploaded the 48 channel ones there though.  Maybe one of these days I'll get to that too.:P

I'll be more than glad too.

Orville, what's your display name?

wbottomley wrote:

Orville wrote:
evan.a wrote:

thanks for sharing

No problem.

At least I know he won't go claiming them as his own or go copyrighting them like another person around here, won't mention any names, seems to like to do.:shock:

Also my 80 channel sequences are also on the LOR Sequences site as well. Don't think I've uploaded the 48 channel ones there though. Maybe one of these days I'll get to that too.:P

I'll be more than glad too.

Orville, what's your display name?

Well I've never really ever given my display an actual name, and I don't think anyone does this in the "Fern Park" area, so I guess we'll call my display: "Fern Park Florida Holiday Lights". If they do, I'll have to search them out when they put their display up!:D

Since the apartment is supposed to be a 'temporary" stop, that name could change in the future, since we'll be more than likely moving into another area, just not sure where at the moment. But that's still a long stretch away for the time being.

I am only offering this for SPECIFIC MP3 files that CAN NOT BE PURCHASED because they are not available anywhere, not on any CD anywhere and I had to literally create them by recording them directly from a movie I own to sequence these particular instrumentals or songs.

This is due to some of my sequences may and DO use an MP3 THAT IS NOT AVAILABLE to purchase anywhere!

If you happen to download one of those particular sequences, and can't find the MP3 file for it, please PM me for instructions.

An example of this would be my "Come Little Children" sequence, this MP3 IS NOT on the original soundtrack, so you can't buy it, it just is not available anywhere as an MP3 file.

So I created the MP3 myself from the actual Hocus Pocus movie, and it still is not the entire full song (due to dialogue being said over some of the song). So it's a very short, about 40-50 seconds or so, custom edit.

Only if it is one of those that just isn't available anywhere, if you PM me, I'll let you know where to find or how you can create the MP3 file for that particular sequence, or if you supply an e-mail in your PM, will e-mail you direct how to create or where to get the MP3 for those particular sequences. And ONLY for those sequences!

Orville wrote:

...so I guess we'll call my display: "Fern Park Florida Holiday Lights". If they do, I'll have to search them out when they put their display up!:D

Did you check to make sure that that name isn't already taken and copyrighted?

Surfing4Dough wrote:

Orville wrote:
...so I guess we'll call my display: "Fern Park Florida Holiday Lights". If they do, I'll have to search them out when they put their display up!:D

Maybe I *should* have checked with our resident expert on that.:D

I know the name Fern Park may be but I don't recall seeing "Fern Park Florida Holiday Lights" anywhere the last couple years. And since Fern Park, a subdivision of Casselberry, Florida, which is what you get it you put our zip code: 32730 in any mapping program, I've yet to see one return "Fern Park" yet. But anyhoo, Fern Park is basically just a dot, it's not even labeled as such anywhere. If you really don't know where it is, you'll go right past it in the blink of an eye. We may not even be a dot, but a speck!:shock: Really, if you blink, you'll miss us! If you don't know where it is, you'll certainly miss us. LOL

Hmm, maybe that's why I like this place! ROFLMAO

Well I actually just checked, nope, not listed that I can find anywhere and no copyright on it either.

Guess I'll just have to see what our resident expert on the matter says, yea, right!:P

Orville wrote:

Surfing4Dough wrote:
Orville wrote:

Maybe I *should* have checked with our resident expert on that.:D

I know the name Fern Park may be but I don't recall seeing "Fern Park Florida Holiday Lights" anywhere the last couple years. And since Fern Park, a subdivision of Casselberry, Florida, which is what you get it you put our zip code: 32730 in any mapping program, I've yet to see one return "Fern Park" yet. But anyhoo, Fern Park is basically just a dot, it's not even labeled as such anywhere. If you really don't know where it is, you'll go right past it in the blink of an eye. We may not even be a dot, but a speck!:shock: Really, if you blink, you'll miss us! If you don't know where it is, you'll certainly miss us. LOL

Hmm, maybe that's why I like this place! ROFLMAO

Well I actually just checked, nope, not listed that I can find anywhere and no copyright on it either.

Guess I'll just have to see what our resident expert on the matter says, yea, right!:P

You're just lucky it wasn't copyrighted before you claimed it as your show name, because you know how those copyright lawsuits can be -- they would hit you for all you got! :shock: