Light-O-Rama Forums

When is the summer sale?

kzaas

Ya'll are nuts!

Personally, I don't care when it is, as long as I can have my controllers in my hands before October.
I'm not wasting time trying to figure out how to program all the new stuff into my show this late in the game.

Big_Al wrote:

This is no help at all for Halloween

Who said anything about Halloween. :D

Nice first post Big Al. And welcome aboard :(

I have been sitting back since 2008 and thought it was time to put my two cents in. Thanks to all for the WELCOME!;)

TommyConnolly wrote:

I have been sitting back since 2008 and thought it was time to put my two cents in. Thanks to all for the WELCOME!:)

Well lets see, it took ya three years to make a first post. Ya need to think a little faster to keep up with some of these guys. ;):P

Welcome aboard!

Hey Tommy, I'm just down the road from you! I will have to come see your display this year. Good to see you on the forum.
Donny

Hey Tommy, I live in mobile, but my display is at the parents house in Grand Bay.
We should all get together sometime.

While I am waiting for the sale to kick in, can I start program a sequence into the free down loaded software? That would be a big help. This is new for me, I do not have a system yet. But to start on a sequence before the hardware and software goes on sale would help.

Big Al

Orlando

Big_Al wrote:

While I am waiting for the sale to kick in, can I start program a sequence into the free down loaded software? That would be a big help. This is new for me, I do not have a system yet. But to start on a sequence before the hardware and software goes on sale would help.

Big Al

Orlando

Yes, you can build/program sequences on the demo version and then use them to control the lights when you upgrade.

pixeldigger wrote:

Hey Tommy, I live in mobile, but my display is at the parents house in Grand Bay.
We should all get together sometime.

Sounds good to me lets plan it some time.