Light-O-Rama Forums

When is the summer sale?

kzaas

Just thought we needed at least one more thread on this topic :P. Personally I don't care, it will get here when it gets here, I cant use the stuff until the season anyway. I just have to plan on having it, LOR said there will be plenty to go around so no fear of running out of items.

Dan C wrote:

Actually, I was going to start a post asking how many extension cords I should get this year. :P

I read somewhere, you need 7 cords per channel:)

Guest wbottomley

Jeff Millard wrote:

I was really tired last night, but I got this idea to start making posts in a the summer sale threads "More summer sale info HERE" and hyperlink to the next sale thread... like a big loop. Maybe a couple people would get the idea... ;)

Jeff

Damn!

What a brilliant idea!

wbottomley wrote:

Jeff Millard wrote:
I was really tired last night, but I got this idea to start making posts in a the summer sale threads "More summer sale info HERE" and hyperlink to the next sale thread... like a big loop. Maybe a couple people would get the idea... ;)

Jeff

Damn!

What a brilliant idea!

Stop talking about it and get er done.:cool:

Tim Herberger wrote:

wbottomley wrote:
Jeff Millard wrote:

Jeff

Damn!

What a brilliant idea!

I double-dog dare ya.

MikeH

MikeH wrote:

Tim Herberger wrote:
wbottomley wrote:
Jeff Millard wrote:
I was really tired last night, but I got this idea to start making posts in a the summer sale threads "More summer sale info HERE" and hyperlink to the next sale thread... like a big loop. Maybe a couple people would get the idea... :D

Jeff

Damn!

What a brilliant idea!

I double-dog dare ya.

MikeH

I triple-dog dare ya!:shock::shock:

Donny

rstately wrote:

That was challenging to do when you've had a few beers, but done...:D

That was nicely done. You could be one of those web dee-vel-up-per guys who build that internet stuff...:D

No problem, I'm glad I could help.
and yeah there were some double posts..
but I was really "tired" too.:D