Light-O-Rama Forums

New Forum Format

TJ Hvasta

Ponddude wrote:

Can we also get the email notifications to work again for when we receive PMs. It hasn't worked in months...after the first major backup you did before upgrading the software.

Mine never stopped working.

Guest wbottomley

ItsMeBobO wrote:

Ponddude wrote:
Can we also get the email notifications to work again for when we receive PMs. It hasn't worked in months...after the first major backup you did before upgrading the software.

Same here Bob.

Just for the record. The people working on the forum are not connected to S3 in any way. The board needed some changes because of the ever-growing product line. Support of your product shows how a company stands behind their product, not the layout of a forum.

Is it much better now?

Boy you people get so angry...haha

I like the new setup of the forums MUCH better now. The new subforums just weren't working and made it extremely hard to read because you couldn't see what the top topic was. I like just scrolling down the page to what topics have changed inside the a portion of the topic. The second change is much better now.

As for the replaceable bulbs, we are not carrying them. If you following the "More Info" link from the link that you posted ny_yankee you will see that the bulbs are no longer available. I scrapped the idea because we are working on an RGB bulb that will work within your existing stringers. They will not be out this year at all, but are in the works. :D

wbottomley wrote:

ItsMeBobO wrote:
Ponddude wrote:

Same here Bob.

Just for the record. The people working on the forum are not connected to S3 in any way. The board needed some changes because of the ever-growing product line. Support of your product shows how a company stands behind their product, not the layout of a forum.

Is it much better now?

Fine here also..still geting PM alerts and new post alerts.

Adding the new categories makes sense, losing that comfortable feel of the forum as it was laid out really got people riled up. Feels better now that it is back to the old style with new categories..definitely caused some palpitations and angina...:shock::D

The mention of new products and software has made the natives restless...

ny_yankee_25 wrote:

I got one for you Ponddude! When are you going to get the Led Bulbs in? they have been advertised on your website since you got the overhaul. But they are not buyable! I hope your not falling behind either!
:D

Replaceable LED Bulbs

WOW! Looks like Ponddude doesn't want to take care of his own issues!

Jeff Millard wrote:

Ponddude wrote:
Boy you people get so angry...

Hey, I resemble that remark! LOL :):D:):P:shock::cool::dude:

Jeff

Do you need a hug Jeff?:D

ny_yankee_25 wrote:

ny_yankee_25 wrote:
I got one for you Ponddude! When are you going to get the Led Bulbs in? they have been advertised on your website since you got the overhaul. But they are not buyable! I hope your not falling behind either!

Replaceable LED Bulbs

I'll put Greg's customer service and quality products up against anyones...

And we ALL have a few issues...:D:D

Guest wbottomley

ny_yankee_25 wrote:

ny_yankee_25 wrote:

Replaceable LED Bulbs

Don't like, don't buy. Move on!