Light-O-Rama Forums

Carolina Convention in Raleigh, NC August 27, 2011

Al in Raleigh

if you guys don t hear from me till sunday don t worry my dsl is usaly the first thing i lose here in the down east got my summer place all tied down today if the water gets as high as thay say the junk in my storage room is history

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Al in Raleigh

• evan.a

• JBullard

• travis p

t purser wrote:

if you guys don t hear from me till sunday don t worry my dsl is usaly the first thing i lose here in the down east got my summer place all tied down today if the water gets as high as thay say the junk in my storage room is history

got the same feelings. my shed is 100 ft from a dried creek bed, with all my supplies.

going to get some video's before,during and after what hits us. best advice I can give you is take lots of pictures and video before the hurricain hits for insurance reasons.

and get ready, this is going to hurt...

Thanks Mark. I also wanted to remind everybody that Judy Pancoast is still coming and will perform for us. The doorprizes are amazing thanks to Dan Baldwin, Paul Sessel, Vic Weston, and a host of other folks. We hope to see you there.

The remainder of Evan's t-shirts are now part of the doorprizes for the conventions, because I met him and picked them up today. If Evan hasn't sent you one already, then you will have to come to the convention and win one. Evan is too generous for doing this. The t-shirts are really nice too.

Guest wbottomley

Evan, thank you for the shirt. I am so grateful I got one in the aftermath but before the convention. And, you sent it before Hurricane Irene hit. I owe you a BIG one buddy.

Matter of fact, I'm wearing it now.