• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Al in Raleigh

• evan.a

• JBullard

• travis p

Al, I'll be there. Got some thing to bring your going to love. when you get a chance give me a call. I'll share with you what I'm going to bring. But you got to keep it a secret. Dont tell anyone.

Evan

Guest wbottomley

evan.a wrote:

Al, I'll be there. Got some thing to bring your going to love. when you get a chance give me a call. I'll share with you what I'm going to bring. But you got to keep it a secret. Dont tell anyone.

Evan

I hope that isn't a copy of S3 I shared with you.:D

Dang Evan, I want to know now. I don't have your phone number. Could you PM me. I think I sent you my cell number. If not I'll PM you with it.

It will be a Carolina Convention exclusive. Evan has sworn me to secrecy or celibacy-- I can't remember which.

ok, witches. I got Al's attention with my gift. lol If you want to know what it is. you may have to travel here to North Carolina to see it. your lost if you dont attend.

Evan just sent me a picture of the yellow thing. Oh man that is nice. Too bad you guys don't know what it is.

• 2 weeks later...

Just another reminder that the convention is approaching. If someone would like to demo s3 please PM me.

Thanks, Al