Light-O-Rama Forums

LOR Customer Appreciation

jimswinder

Its only up there because Chuck Smith runs their website and will get free advertising where ever he can.

I'm sorry ... but where does it say that only those in attendance will be listened to, and that only those in attendance will get to share their ideas?

You have email, phone, and the USPS that you can use to communicate ideas to LOR.

Ponddude wrote:

Its only up there because Chuck Smith runs their website and will get free advertising where ever he can.

And, if Dan had an issue with it, or otherwise didn't agree to the meeting/posting, it wouldn't be there.

I just want to say that we should not let this thread get out of hand.

A number of people who were going to the Expo indicated that this would be a good thing to do. I also thought it would be a nice thing to do as well.

If the statements in this thread indicate that people do not think that I do not appreciate or listen to LOR customers please send a PM or an email at danlightorama.com.

Thanks,

Dan

Ponddude wrote:

As far as free advertising, I am not sure I understand what you are talking about. Chuck works for Light-O-Rama and one of the many things he does is take care of the LOR website.

I doubt that anyone would go to the Expo because there would a meeting with me??? If anyone got free advertising I would say that LOR got it...

Dan

Jeff Millard wrote:

Three Beta testers, and the only guy with more than 3000 posts. All four are dyed in the wool Light-O-Rama fanatics. Not one of the above has a problem with you Dan.

I thought my signature blaring the comment "I'm being sarcastic!" would point out that I was joking... I guess not.

Jeff

I have been a little busy lately and not as sharp as I would like to be... I did not see that :)

Don wrote:

I'm sorry ... but where does it say that only those in attendance will be listened to, and that only those in attendance will get to share their ideas?

You have email, phone, and the USPS that you can use to communicate ideas to LOR.

Don..it was tongue in cheek!!!

:) see the tongue?

okay..maybe "tongue outside of cheek"...

LightORamaDan wrote:

I doubt that anyone would go to the Expo because there would a meeting with me??? If anyone got free advertising I would say that LOR got it...

Hey!!!! I went to the NJ Epic just to meet you!!!

No offense to the OTHER great guys that I met there...

EDIT:

Hmmmm...maybe Dan caught wind of me planning on being there and THAT's why he didn't show up?!?!? :)

:P another TIC...

Jeff Millard wrote:

jimswinder wrote:

Great guys?!? Where? Oh... you must mean George!

Jeff

Well..

I was going to start listing them...

but then I would forget someone...

and then someone would get offended...

and I would NEVER want to offend anyone here... :)

Note to those who take me seriously: :P(another tongue in cheek)

Guest Don Gillespie

jimswinder wrote:

Jeff Millard wrote:
jimswinder wrote:

Great guys?!? Where? Oh... you must mean George!

Jeff

Well..

I was going to start listing them...

but then I would forget someone...

and then someone would get offended...

and I would NEVER want to offend anyone here... :)

Note to those who take me seriously: :P(another tongue in cheek)

seriously :P:P:P

Frank Picozzi wrote:

I say we go ahead and let the thread get out of hand. :P

Why should this one be any different, right? :) TIC

jimswinder wrote:

Frank Picozzi wrote:
I say we go ahead and let the thread get out of hand. :P

Why should this one be any different, right? :) TIC

I wouldn't want Dan to think we didn't care

Jeff Millard wrote:

Who let Frank in here?

Jeff

Sorry Frank, everyone asks that... I just figured I give it a try and see how it feels... Feels pretty good!

You did a very fine job of it

I won't make it there for Thursday... but hope to meet you there on Friday Dan!

-Logan

I'm sorry but I just personally find it ridiculous that LOR would advertise that they are having a customer appreciation day on their site at an event that I can guarantee less than 1/3 of the 7700 registered members here will be going too. I have spent tens of thousands of dollars on LOR equipment for me personally and jobs I have done over the years and never once have I been asked how I feel about the company or what products the company should be producing. It isn't in every single persons budget or schedule to go out to Tennessee for the event. I personally would love too, but just can't do it and I am sure there are several other people in my same boat. Dan, if you truly want to hear from you customers about what they want to see or what they appreciate about the company, why not a banner on your site with a link to your email address and a guarantee that you are going to take notes on what people are saying, like I am sure you are going to do at EXPO. There are ways to keep customers happy and 99% of the time I am a very happy LOR customer, but I have to say, that banner really set me off today.

Jeff...I think you should get on your box now and spew too.

Don Gillespie wrote:

I repeat

seriously :):P:P LOL

where have all the good threads gone LOL hey isn't that a song :P

the REAL question is...when are YOU going to stat one?!?!?!? :P TIC

and yes..it's a song:

Where have all the good threads gone
Long time posting...
Long time posting...
Girls have written them, every one