Light-O-Rama Forums

Voice sync software

ItsMeBobO

got it to run now. Although I changed permissions in the folder, it still didn't work. I did a search on my C drive for papagayotolor.ini, nothing found. I then just searched for all papagayo folders in my C drive and found a few. I changed permission on all folders, and now it works. Thanks for everything, I'm going to start programing!

-Rich

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ItsMeBobO

• Dan C

• robin1373

• jimswinder

Ok, what am I not getting????. Running win 7 Papagayo created the voice list, the phenome list aparently opened in the converter but the output file to lor only has

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="no"?>

<channelsClipboard version="1" name="Riff Raff 1">

<cellDemarcations>

<cellDemarcation centisecond="512"/>

<cellDemarcation centisecond="516"/>

<cellDemarcation centisecond="532"/>

<cellDemarcation centisecond="548"/>

Is this right ?????

the list from papagayo looks like this:

MohoSwitch1

129 AI

130 etc

134 AI

138 etc

147 O

149 etc

157 AI

161 etc

165 rest

189 rest

190 etc

193 AI

196 MBP

200 rest

200 rest

201 AI

Not sure how to help you. What do you expect it to do that its not doing? The file snips look perfectly normal. frame 129 has an AI phenome.. and the LOR conversion of that is * 4 to get the Centisecond 516.

Are you having trouble pasting ? when you paste you dont see anything? Trouble opening the Riff Raff clipboard?

When I try and put it into LOR nothing happens, nothing at all. the lor clipboard opens and I get the radio button. I check it but I do not get a paste option.

• 11 months later...

Bob,

I have down loaded the pagagayo program and the mod that is a rar file. I know i have the program installed correctly but I dont think I have the mod. can you explain how to install the mod to make sure I am doing it correctly.

Thank you,

Robin

.rar is another type of compressed file containing other files and folders.  Like a .zip file.

I like this free program http://www.7zip.com/ but there are others which will extract it.    Just extract the .rar on my site to a folder you want to run from.  You may need to run as admin or grant permissions to the folder to write files.  

.rar is another type of compressed file containing other files and folders.  Like a .zip file.

I like this free program http://www.7zip.com/ but there are others which will extract it.    Just extract the .rar on my site to a folder you want to run from.  You may need to run as admin or grant permissions to the folder to write files.  

Thank you for your reply Bob. I have a couple more questions. I extracted all the files and there is a ton of them in this folder. Is the papagayo.exe what I need to click on and run as admin ? I also saw in your video you had some pictures of the holidaycoro tree loaded in  papagayo. I am thinking of using the singing pumpkin face from there for halloween. Is there something in the mod that will help with this or work ? Thank you again for all your help.

Robin

Thank you for your reply Bob. I have a couple more questions. I extracted all the files and there is a ton of them in this folder. Is the papagayo.exe what I need to click on and run as admin ? I also saw in your video you had some pictures of the holidaycoro tree loaded in  papagayo. I am thinking of using the singing pumpkin face from there for halloween. Is there something in the mod that will help with this or work ? Thank you again for all your help.

Robin

Ok I got the Mod downloaded and installed but the Holiday coro mouths you were working with in the video are missing. Are they suppose to be in there?

Bob,

I downloaded the files but did not see any pumpkin faces just the monsters. Do you happen to have these or do you know where I might be able to find them?

This one is a pumpkin set but it does not match the HC pumpkin.  Maybe someone else can post what they have done here.  In the mean time I suggest picking the one with the closest mouth shapes.  The face shape does not matter for using papagayo. 

http://itsmebob.com/Christmas/2013/PapagayPump.zip

said

This one is a pumpkin set but it does not match the HC pumpkin.  Maybe someone else can post what they have done here.  In the mean time I suggest picking the one with the closest mouth shapes.  The face shape does not matter for using papagayo. 

http://itsmebob.com/Christmas/2013/PapagayPump.zip

Bob,

Thank you that worked great for me. I got all the way to the part where you paste in the LOR sequence I got an error that said something like -1500 ceniseconds. There is a lot of music before the singing starts in my song does this make a difference?

Before trying to paste the clipboard, make sure your paste option on the left is set to  paste by time   

I changed it to paste by time and got it to work thank you. When I opened papagayo mod today I am getting an error No Handler Found For Image Type . I am also having trouble after I past into Light O rama. When I play the song it seems like it is out of sync and the mouth is moving too fast. I am using 25fps not sure what else I could be doing wrong.

The No Handler Found For Image Type message can be ignored with out worries.  The is caused by a file in the mouths folder which is not an image file it cant handle.  

When you paste does it go all the way to the last word?   Does it look better in papagayo ? 

The No Handler Found For Image Type message can be ignored with out worries.  The is caused by a file in the mouths folder which is not an image file it cant handle.  

When you paste does it go all the way to the last word?   Does it look better in papagayo ? 

When I paste it from the first cell on the left it does not lne up it starts too early so it does not go all the way to the end. I have tried to move it around to get it to start at the correct spot but it still looks to fall a little short. When I moved it it looked like the first part of the song was on but the second half did not line up at all and it all appears to be going to fast and yes it looks better in papagayo...

When I paste it from the first cell on the left it does not lne up it starts too early so it does not go all the way to the end. I have tried to move it around to get it to start at the correct spot but it still looks to fall a little short. When I moved it it looked like the first part of the song was on but the second half did not line up at all and it all appears to be going to fast and yes it looks better in papagayo...

Sorry you are having so much trouble.  Dont give up, not hard once you get set up.     Do you have your channels set up like post 115 above?   There should be no number greater than 5.  

Is the wav you are using in papagayo the same one you are using in SE?   If the full length audio is used in papagayo then do not check the trim leading space first box when creating the clipboard. 

Sorry you are having so much trouble.  Dont give up, not hard once you get set up.     Do you have your channels set up like post 115 above?   There should be no number greater than 5.  

Is the wav you are using in papagayo the same one you are using in SE?   If the full length audio is used in papagayo then do not check the trim leading space first box when creating the clipboard. 

It is no problem It could just be me. I am new to all this. I will stick with it. I am sure once I get it down it will seem easy. I have five channels 1 Top Mouth, 2 Middle Mouth, 3 Bottom Mouth, 4 O mouth, 5 Narrow Mouth 

I have the papagayo to lor  set up like this

AI            1 3

E             1 2

FV           2

L             2

MBP        2

O            4 

U            4

WQ        5

etc         2

rest        2

It appears to look good in papagayo but when i past it all goes crazy. I am not clicking trim leading time. I just tried it again and it seems to be pasting early. I looked and does not appear I am using different versions of the song as they have the same file size... I am at a loss. I just want to say thank you for all you help and being patient with me

Thank you.

Robin