Light-O-Rama Forums

Availability of CCB'S

Ralph A

I was wondering if anyone knew for sure if the CCB'S will be available this year? I know Dan wanted to present then at the Expo, but have not heard anything since then. Not sure if I missed a post somewhere. Then I read somewhere in a thread that they would not be available this year due to import taxes. Is that true, or just rumor?

I'm sure I'm not alone in wanting to plan for this Christmas and the CCB'S would be an awesome addiction to the show this year.

Many Thanks!!

Ralph A wrote:

I was wondering if anyone knew for sure if the CCB'S will be available this year? I know Dan wanted to present then at the Expo, but have not heard anything since then. Not sure if I missed a post somewhere. Then I read somewhere in a thread that they would not be available this year due to import taxes. Is that true, or just rumor?

I'm sure I'm not alone in wanting to plan for this Christmas and the CCB'S would be an awesome addiction to the show this year.

Many Thanks!!

Well, they've been advertised in the PlanetChristmas Magazine as being introduced at the Expo. I would hope that means they are going on sale then, or very shortly thereafter.

Dan said there would be a 'pre-sale' didnt he? That would mean ordering before they are available to ship.
I am with you Ralph that the info has been slow to come out with clarity. My planning has been on a long hold waiting to see the specs and price. If we only knew the bulb spacing I could plan now since we know its 50 bulbs a string.

ItsMeBobO wrote:

Dan said there would be a 'pre-sale' didnt he? That would mean ordering before they are available to ship.
I am with you Ralph that the info has been slow to come out with clarity. My planning has been on a long hold waiting to see the specs and price. If we only knew the bulb spacing I could plan now since we know its 50 bulbs a string.

I am with you. I really need to know when/if they are going to be available as I have to finalize my channel plan asap.

I'm wondering if I should have preordered other lights for this winter. I know Dan has estimated the price they would cost, but it would be nice to know a firm price.

• 3 weeks later...

do we know if the CCB's Will be released in July I need two sets of 100 bulbs or I need to get RGB rope light for the Mini mega trees I am making

T110431 wrote:

do we know if the CCB's Will be released in July I need two sets of 100 bulbs or I need to get RGB rope light for the Mini mega trees I am making

With the Expo being next week, and Light-O-Rama having advertised them as being introduced at the Expo, I'd suspect that we will learn abot the release dates then.

Guest Don Gillespie

Don wrote:

With the Expo being next week, and Light-O-Rama having advertised them as being introduced at the Expo, I'd suspect that we will learn abot the release dates then.

Can't contain myself I have been waiting for the CCBs for a long time hooray!!!

Jeff Millard wrote:

BrownOut wrote:
...going to Gatlinburg...to see them... ...and take pictures and post them on the LOR help forum.

Sorry, I always finish my wife's sentences too... :shock:

Jeff

Thank you sugar bear. ;-)

Guest Don Gillespie

BrownOut wrote:

Jeff Millard wrote:
BrownOut wrote:
...going to Gatlinburg...to see them... ...and take pictures and post them on the LOR help forum.

Sorry, I always finish my wife's sentences too... :shock:

Jeff

Thank you sugar bear. ;-)

LOL :)

• 2 weeks later...

Gimmie, Gimmie, Gimmie

My plan is to add these into my display for 2012, (you know the one that will be playing when the Mayan calendar ends).

In the meantime I'm going to get me some CCBs now, the floods now , and the new S3 now. Then teach myself the wonders of RGB. Really take my time and relish/savor the experience. Maybe put them on the family room Christmas tree.

• The topic was locked