Light-O-Rama Forums

Finding Bulk items

gsxrgirl7

I have been changing my show up and have decided to add more controllers into my show, but as I am converting all my lights over to LED I am wondering if anyone knows of a good website or place to buy LED light strings in bulk? All the websites I have been piling through seem to list the prices for lights more expensive than around Christmas time.... I am having a difficult time trying to find a good place to purchase lights in bulk for a decent price.... Any suggestions or experience with this???

Thanks

Julie

You may be late for this years, as most of the good places have already had their Pre-Order sales..

Like Creative Displays Inc.

gsxrgirl7 wrote:

I have been changing my show up and have decided to add more controllers into my show, but as I am converting all my lights over to LED I am wondering if anyone knows of a good website or place to buy LED light strings in bulk? All the websites I have been piling through seem to list the prices for lights more expensive than around Christmas time.... I am having a difficult time trying to find a good place to purchase lights in bulk for a decent price.... Any suggestions or experience with this???

Thanks

Julie
I have used novelty-lights.com and 1000bulbs.com, novelty-light folks are by far the best i have had to work with.

• 1 month later...

Hey if you get that link or email for the summer sale can you post that? If you don't mind sharing too? I appreciate all the info guys! Thanks!

gsxrgirl7 wrote:

Hey if you get that link or email for the summer sale can you post that? If you don't mind sharing too? I appreciate all the info guys! Thanks!

Do you mean the link to sign up for LOR email announcements that will include their summer sale?

http://www.lightorama.com/JoinMailList.html

EDIT:

Nope..you meant the CDI summer sale huh? lol

http://visitor.constantcontact.com/manage/optin/ea?v=001JhAH0M7VcWfR0PJDgTSbVw%3D%3D