Light-O-Rama Forums

CCF in Visualizer

Ron Amedee

I've been playing with sequencing two CCF's for my Real trees in the front yard.
It is pretty easy to do acually.
Find where you want to add a flood in your sequence.
Right click on the point you want to have it and choose insert device (above/Below) choose CCR device and under options choose one Pixal per device you are adding.
After you have your device channel for each Flood.
Open up the visualizer and choose draw mode, Go to the new device you just added and you will see the device and the red,green,blue.Choose the device tab not the rgb and draw the dots where you want the effect to be. The dots will be white and as you program color fades the dots will follow the colors !!!Pretty neat Effect in the visulizer.
May not be the only way to do it but it is working great for me so far. When the CCF's are released I will already have most of the sequencing completed !!!!!

Ron Amedee wrote:

When the CCF's are released I will already have most of the sequencing completed !!!!!

Rumor has it no RGB products (other than CCR's) will be sold this year...

The US Government has put too high of a tax on certain imports from China...

But hey...you got the sequencing done!!!! ;)

2 Head unit 6 channels $249.00 !!! Two of my real trees done in 6 million colors !! Priceless !!!
They WILL be out after the BIG christmas expo exposure of CCB's.
Plus it's not like the other elements that are going all the time.

What happened to Dan? I see him checking in to the forum. Just reply and say hello so we know you are ok.

-Logan

BrownOut wrote:

What happened to Dan? I see him checking in to the forum. Just reply and say hello so we know you are ok.

-Logan

He's fine. Been exchanging emails with him regularly. His lack of posting doesn't indicate anything is wrong. (Just that he's not posting as much as some would expect, that's all.)

the reason the ccbs are not shipping this year is that they have to go for long term testing at BEARMOUNT CCB testing inc. right here in tower city PA
terms and conditions may apply ( I.E. you will not get your ccb back)

• The topic was locked