Light-O-Rama Forums

First Signs Of Addiction

caniac

james campbell wrote:

I am really in trouble now folks. Did a couple trees and arches in the yard last night,They looked great. The lights were soooo bright they burned my retina:cool:.So it's going to rain for three days here and I can't put them out again. I may suffer from withdraws
Man, if you are gonna do this kinda crack you know you gotta wear shades plus shades takes the nerd edge off.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• caniac

• james campbell

• jimswinder

• Jason Burge

addiction well i guess this will get me in the club or dog house my mom and my wife said no my reply was WATCH ME.

t purser wrote:

addiction well i guess this will get me in the club or dog house my mom and my wife said no my reply was WATCH ME.

you need to do a seqeunce to their favorite songs. that will win them over

t purser wrote:

your not to far from me

Guest Don Gillespie

George Simmons wrote:

rstately wrote:
I'm sorry Jim,
I certainly would never accuse you of having knowledge, quality, being smarter than others, or having an awesome display.
And I agree with you, just because you buy a lot of controllers, doesn't mean your display is good.
But don't worry, you will grow into your display, because of your deranged focus on LOR.
Just hang in there buddy.:D

Took the words right out of my mouth...

Now that my friend is funny, Jim you make me laugh, George you to make me laugh, and last but not least I finally got the rest of my display down today so if that makes me an addict well I guess I am an addict hip hip hoorayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

james campbell wrote:

I am really in trouble now folks. Did a couple trees and arches in the yard last night,They looked great. The lights were soooo bright they burned my retina:cool:.So it's going to rain for three days here and I can't put them out again. I may suffer from withdraws

Good to know I am not the only nutjob outside testing things in April.
:D
Yes, I am an addict as well.

SteveMaris wrote:

james campbell wrote:

your not alone, will finish up my "new" mini tree's next week and test those. then work begins on my singing pumpkins and Halloween show, have two "non-wowlights" songs i want to do and will need to do the sequence for.

SteveMaris wrote:

james campbell wrote:

The bad thing is I can't hardly wait to put them out again

james campbell wrote:

SteveMaris wrote:
james campbell wrote:

:P

The bad thing is I can't hardly wait to put them out again

try to figure out how to make them work in a Memorial Day display, Flag Day display, and Fourth of July display. Then work on your Labor Day display then it will be Halloween and Christmas time.

All right. I must be in the right place.

As a newbe I admit that I am way past getting help with this LOR thing.

My name is Joe and I'm addicted to LOR

Joe Polenchar wrote:

Hi Joe, Jeff made cookies but be careful there might be an LED or two in them. He get so excited about making cookies he sometimes forgets to put the LED's down first.

Well my names Ben and im addicted. have already programmed 9 sequnces for christmas this year and ordered another $1000 worth of lights this week. more to come but dont tell the wife

Ben monro wrote:

Well my names Ben and im addicted. have already programmed 9 sequences for Christmas this year and ordered another $1000 worth of lights this week. more to come but don't tell the wife
that is not as serious as some here that have already bought 5 more controllers but welcome to the group. be careful of the LED laced cookies!!

hay caniac love the avatar IM almost finished sequencing my 64 channel wizards thanks to my blindness and A.D.D. its almost taken me 3 weekswaiting till CDI summer sale to order my leds them dang cookies ant bad

KenL_MCSE wrote:

Hey Joe, Since you are a local you will have to come meet Jeff and some of us other local addicts

http://www.epicchristmasgathering.com

Just take 78 east till you see the lights

Hey Ken,

I know that area pretty good.

I did not know that they had a association for LOR addicts.

Personally I think the led laced cookies have a good taste.

Joe Polenchar wrote:

You are in the right place,super nice people that can help alot. cookies were great!! don't forget more lights and extension cords!!!!

Are you an addict when you stop at HOOTERS to try and figure who makes the trees and lights on the tree outside of the building and you dont bother to go inside?

toddmoon wrote:

Are you an addict when you stop at HOOTERS to try and figure who makes the trees and lights on the tree outside of the building and you dont bother to go inside?
yes, because we all know that place has fantastic and scenery!!