Light-O-Rama Forums

Rabbits

Guest Don Gillespie

Pete, you need a dog or two, mine are always bringing me critters that size or larger :P
Of course they have been used as a squeaky toy first, and they don't bring them to the deck till after they stop squeaking.

Jim Saul wrote:

Pete, you need a dog or two, mine are always bringing me critters that size or larger :P
Of course they have been used as a squeaky toy first, and they don't bring them to the deck till after they stop squeaking.

Will he work??

Attached files 243323=13248-Snickers 013.jpg

LOL IDK, my 85 lb lab and 40lb basset hound have been know to bring me up rabbits about that size :)
Not to say that he is not adorable, just might not do good against the 10 lb+ varmints :P

Guest Don Gillespie

shfr26 wrote:

Jim Saul wrote:

Will he work??

Pete send me that mean looking animal if he won't get the rabbits then at least my wife will love him LOL

Don Gillespie wrote:

shfr26 wrote:
Jim Saul wrote:

Will he work??

Pete send me that mean looking animal if he won't get the rabbits then at least my wife will love him LOL

If I did that, I would have to pack all my stuff, clothes, lights ,controllers and move too. How much room do you have??:)

Guest Don Gillespie

shfr26 wrote:

If I did that, I would have to pack all my stuff, clothes, lights ,controllers and move too. How much room do you have??:P

Lots of room bring yer long underwear still gets cold here at night LOL :)

I was sure you would have said you had room for the lights,controllers and dog, but not me. So I guess you are nicer than I thought. Just got back from an eye exam and this 24" looks really fuzzy, so talk at ya later.