Light-O-Rama Forums

NJ Epic Gathering Announcment

Dan Ancona

Ed Slonka Jr wrote:

Where are we to park at your house on Saturday?

As I recall from last year, there was no problem with parking on the street.

Just find a spot and park the car.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dan Ancona

• cenote

• Frank Picozzi

• Ron Amedee

Question... As much as I would like to attend, I sure can't afford a hotel room. Anyone nearby got a driveway I can park my truck in overnight? I'll sleep in the truck, no problem.

Tom Straub

Ed P wrote:

Ed Slonka Jr wrote:
Where are we to park at your house on Saturday?

Andy's front porch works for me!:D

testraub wrote:

Question... As much as I would like to attend, I sure can't afford a hotel room. Anyone nearby got a driveway I can park my truck in overnight? I'll sleep in the truck, no problem.

Tom Straub

Tom, I think they let a guy named Tim park in a municipal parking lot two years ago. Keep checking in until Jeff answers, he lives in the area and might have a suggestion for you.

Thanks Dan, my bad on Andy's house.

Thanks Ed, Wasn't sure if you could park on the street.

Ed P wrote:

And give the keys to Dan, he is our designated person for "are you safe to drive home" person..:D

testraub wrote:

Tom Straub

Guess I should have added some contact info.
Cell # 571-238-8056

Will be up til about 11PM tonight

testraub wrote:

testraub wrote:

Tom Straub

Guess I should have added some contact info.
Cell # 571-238-8056

Will be up til about 11PM tonight

disregard this post

Well, all preperations are underway. Chuck's at Andy's house right now starting set-up, shopping and what not. I should be there soon to help set up the tents. John and Annalisa have their shopping list. Weather is cooperating so far!

Some of the attendees I've spoken too over the past few days are really stoked! This will be EPIC!!

See you all later tonight / tomorrow. Safe trip to those traveliing.

Frank Picozzi wrote:

That's great. Aren't those Jersey people awesome??

Shouldn't you be driving??

Guest wbottomley

Jeff Millard wrote:

What a great day! It was great seeing everyone again! I wish you'd all come live with me. Annalisa, William, John and George... AKA "the troublemakers" I could gossip with ya'll for days!

Thank you Andy, Chuck and DanO!

Jeff

It was great seeing you too!

I also enjoyed you sharing your knowledge that CSC has taught throughout the years.

PS: John approved this message.:P

Jeff Millard wrote:

What a great day! It was great seeing everyone again! I wish you'd all come live with me. Annalisa, William, John and George... AKA "the troublemakers" I could gossip with ya'll for days!

Thank you Andy, Chuck and DanO!

Jeff

Yes...Thanks for all will helped set up this event and your FANTASTIC Jersey Hospitality!!!!

I am disappointed I didn't get to see Snooki walking around though...

If you judge a party by how many people had a good time, I think this ranks pretty close to the top. Well worth the trip. Thanks to everyone for the fun!

I just got home, but want to echo everyones' sentiments. It was a great time!

I also enjoyed putting faces to quite a few names I've known over the years!

Special thanks to Annalisa and John for sponsoring the social; and Andy, Chuck, Dan and crew for the event.

We all had a chance to see and test out the latest and greatest in lighting advances and software!

The BBQ was great (not bad for NJ!:P:P)

A good time was certainly had by all, especially Michelle... 2 new controllers for a newbie... the gods must have been smiling on that Cali gal!

Greg

Well it's back to reality and back to work but wanted to take this opportunity to thank Chuck, Dan,
the presenters and attendees who so gratefully shared their ideas and knowledge and especially to Andy and his wife
for opening their home to everyone and being such gracious hosts.

The programs were great, the company even greater and the hospitality outstanding. Thanks for making an Epic newbie feel welcome right from the start.

It was nice to meet everyone, to share some laughs and to gain some knowledge too in this wonderful hobby we share.

Thanks also to Dan at LOR for the door prizes as well as all the sponsors that sent prizes.

I look forward to next year already!

Hats off to everyone involved in setting up the Epic, job well done!!!!!

Ed