Light-O-Rama Forums

NJ Epic Gathering Announcment

Dan Ancona

Looking forward to it!

Annalisa started a thread on another forum regarding beverage preferences for the Red Cup Social. If you have not replied there, then please post here.

We are putting together our shopping list for Friday night!

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dan Ancona

• cenote

• Frank Picozzi

• Ron Amedee

Uhhhhhhh,, {wiping my eyes} just waking up...... Is there a gathering this year?

Of coarse there is, and I am way late on the latest updates, however I am attending and am certainly looking forward to it. I have been a bit busy and haven't been on the forums since Chrsitmas time.

I'll start reading and catch up! Looks to be bigger than ever and appears some VERY talented and amazing people are coming in from all over the country. Thanks to all of you who are attending, it really makes for a great time and one great learning experience.

See everyone soon!

Tim

Mountainwxman wrote:

All sequences supposed to be sent to me, lol.

I registered for the event.

Keep one thing in mind... ignore John, Annalisa, and I as we will be causing trouble during the entire event. lol

Well, I'll be!

It looks like I will finally (after all these years) get the opportunity to meet you in person William (also will be meeting Jeff M. for the first time as well)!

I'm impressed a mini held up the North draws folks from down South! (must be that cheap NJ gas..:P)

Looking forward to seeing ya all! :cool:

Greg

Greg Young wrote:

It looks like I will finally (after all these years) get the opportunity to meet you in person William

God help us all...William, please don't let this go to your head to much. Remember, you are from the south heading into Jersey territory. ;) I think Jersey is part of the States, it does house Snookie. :P

Guest wbottomley

Greg Young wrote:

Mountainwxman wrote:

Keep one thing in mind... ignore John, Annalisa, and I as we will be causing trouble during the entire event. lol

Well, I'll be!

It looks like I will finally (after all these years) get the opportunity to meet you in person William (also will be meeting Jeff M. for the first time as well)!

I'm impressed a mini held up the North draws folks from down South! (must be that cheap NJ gas..;))

Greg

Close Greg.

But... cheap NJ folks want Southern Intelligence! :P

Mountainwxman wrote:

Greg Young wrote:
Mountainwxman wrote:

Well, I'll be!

I'm impressed a mini held up the North draws folks from down South! (must be that cheap NJ gas..;))

Greg

Close Greg.

But... cheap NJ folks want Southern Intelligence! :P

Oh, oh... better hope Frank or Dan doesn't see this post, or your vehicle's tires may be leaving much less inflated than they were when they arrived! :shock::)

Mountainwxman wrote:

... Southern Intelligence!

Uh, excuse me, but isn't that an oxymoron?

Guest wbottomley

George Simmons wrote:

Mountainwxman wrote:
... Southern Intelligence!

Uh, excuse me, but isn't that an oxymoron?

LOL George.

I was mixing that up with a West Virginia Joke. :P

And... don't any of you West Virginian's get pissed or the joke is on you. ;)

cenote wrote:

:) I think Jersey is part of the States, it does house Snookie. ;)

Snookie is going to be there???

hot damn!!!

jimswinder wrote:

Sorry to burst your bubble, she got arrested this weekend in Italy, don't think Andy is flying her in for an appearance.

cenote wrote:

jimswinder wrote:

Sorry to burst your bubble, she got arrested this weekend in Italy, don't think Andy is flying her in for an appearance.

No need for Andy to fly her home...

Italy is going to give her the "boot"... ;)

Snooki -- One Big Pain in the Neck 5/31/2011 11:30 AM PDT by Johnny Lopez
After being taken into custody for crashing into a police car in Italy yesterday, Snooki was spotted shooting scenes of "Jersey Shore" on Tuesday wearing -- and then taking off -- a neck brace.

0531-snookie-neck-brace-pcn-1-credit.jpg

While it is unclear whether or not she was really hurt, it's all fun and games until Snooks loses her ... tan.

Seems like the important info got lost. Here is another post on info. We are also updating the website.

June 10th - Red Cup social at Hotel @ 7:00 pm http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/phlml-courtyard-mt-laurel/
June 11th (Saturday) - 10:00 am till everybody leaves
June 12th Morning breakfast with open chat and tear down

132 Park Avenue, Cinnaminson, NJ 08077

If you are a out of towner, and would feel safer, please fee free to PM me for my personal cell number.

George Simmons wrote:

I thought the Red Cup Social had been moved to a different hotel...

I think it was the Marriot was booked (for rooms) so they suggested the Aloft across the street for anyone needing lodging...

bad news, the Court Yard of Marriott is booked. So if any of you are like me and procrastinated, an other option which is across the street is the Aloft. Actually a little cheaper and just as nice.

here is the link: http://www.starwoodhotels.com/alofthotels/property/overview/index.html?language=en_US&propertyID=3082

Disclaimer: The epic committee is not responsible for your ability to cross the street after the Friday night social.

Ok, kids. I am once again asking for those who have any type of questions to please feel free to submit them via the Epic's web site. We have recieved several so far and looking for more. submitted questions range from extention cords to wire harnesses to rope light repair. Even if you're not attending, it's fine to respond. We will have 35+ "experts" on hand to give ideas and contributions.

http://www.epicchristmasgathering.com/questions.html

New or seasoned - I'm sure there is something you would like another opinion on!

Guest wbottomley

LMAO.

The question for everyone: "Uh..... how many volts are in a lightning bugs butt? I need to lay out my display in a way so it's not overloaded if I add too many of them."

Mountainwxman wrote:

LMAO.

I need to lay out my display in a way so it's not overloaded if I add too many of them."

If you add them in series you'll have an issue to be sure, but I don't know quite how many would cause overload. (Jeff would probably know) You can avoid that entirely by laying them out in parallel right in the beginning. it will mean a few more wires but less overall waste.