Light-O-Rama Forums

2 CTB16PC's For Sale

DavidK

I have 2 used CTB16PC's for sale. I bought these in kit form and I used all the LOR goodies, dongles, supply cords, and case. They both have the high power heatsinks. They were used during this past Christmas season and never gave me any problems. I'd like to get $225 a piece, or both for $425, plus shipping. We're taking our boys to the House Of Mouse this summer, so needed to cut back on the Xmas trinkets.

Coming to the one in Orlando (Florida) or heading to the one in California?

If in Orlando, you could come by and say Hi, depending on when you'll be here, where you're staying and for how long you'll be visiting.

Wish I could help you out, great price for those 2 CTB16OPC's, but being unemployed just can't buy any new "expen$ive" toys this go around.

Although hoping to be on a job by next Thursday (part time/30-hour week/Thu-Fri-Sat), if all works out.

Good luck, I KNOW someone here will take you up on that deal.

We're heading to Calfornia. Hope to hit Yellowstone and Grand Canyon on the way. Hope things work out for you.

DavidK wrote:

I have 2 used CTB16PC's for sale. I bought these in kit form and I used all the LOR goodies, dongles, supply cords, and case. They both have the high power heatsinks. They were used during this past Christmas season and never gave me any problems. I'd like to get $225 a piece, or both for $425, plus shipping. We're taking our boys to the House Of Mouse this summer, so needed to cut back on the Xmas trinkets.

Are you coming to Edmonton anytime soon? I might be able to take 1 off of your hands. I will send you a pm.

As you know I am out in Thorsby but Edmonton would be a good go between.

• 3 weeks later...

lightzilla wrote:

Hey Super Dave post it on the Calgary Forum & the Canadian forum too.

Canadian Forum !?

Dave