Light-O-Rama Forums

Congratulations Brian Bruder

Jeff F

Congratulations to Brian Bruderer and his SuperStar Software!!

Dan at LOR made an excellent choice in acquiring Brian’s program.

This was my first year with 12 CCR’s and without Brian’s program and excellent support, I’d still be programming those 12 CCR’s. I can’t wait to see the enhancements. Knowing Brian and Dan, they are going to be amazing.:D

For the new software did we still go to need iDMX for lor to controle another dmx I have few dmx I didn't buy iDMx yet for LOR Thank:?

Many of us are really looking forward to what lies ahead with making pixel programming more efficient. This winning combination should go a long way to really making things happen when S3 is released!

Greg

Great just when i think i'm getting S2 figured out we have S3 coming oh well glad to have the additions, bring um on Dan

Danbel wrote:

For the new software did we still go to need iDMX for lor to controle another dmx I have few dmx I didn't buy iDMx yet for LOR Thank:?

There will be new support for DMX this year for shows that are run using PCs...

Dan

This is incredible --- its a great country that offers all of us the opportunity even in difficult economic times to be creative and ultimately to get rewarded --- I am very happy for Brian as his hard work has paid off --- but also for Dan who obviously understands business and recognizes when its the right move to bring on board a talented developer ... I know I'm not going anywhere for my light show software and hardware ...

Jim

Dan, very good decision to acquire Brian's code and future improvements. I'm sure it will work out best for both of you. Heck, it works out for the entire LOR community as Brian's software was quite expensive on it's own which would leave out many. Now, I'm sure it'll be much more affordable built into S3.

• 2 weeks later...
  • The topic was locked