Light-O-Rama Forums

Show Intro

Aaron Maue

Last year was my first year with LOR and I did not do a intro the longest most people stayed for was 1 maybe 2 songs and I only had 1 or 2 cars at a time except for on xmas eve I had 5 cars that stayed for about 20 min.

I approach things a little differently. Each song is introduced by one of my 2 animated hosts - a reindeer & a snowman. I keep the intros short (20 - 25 seconds plus or minus), and throw in display information.

The kids love the hosts, so while they are taking that in the parents are getting the display's information.

Greg

This was my first year.
I put an intro in, and tried my best to for a "tasteful" commercial for my business :P Being self employed, my display comes out of my advertising budget, so I have to make sure the business gets the credit for it.

I also went from a static display of blow molds and inflatables to LOR. My answer on how to do that was to have the intro and static display for one song, then fade out the blow molds, let the inflatables go down, and start the sequences.

Here is my intro - it cell phone video with just the car radio going ....

Dang Jim thats one long intro....

Attatched is my intro that I use as a closer too. (rename the lms file to mp3 to hear it)

I used A CHANGE IN PACE PRODUCTIONS to do my recordings. Tell Don that I recommended him and he might give you a killer deal.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/A-CHANGE-IN-PACE-PRODUCTIONS/106026592761506

Attached files Ridgecrest Christmas.lms