Light-O-Rama Forums

LOR Spring Sale

sasmuse

Disclaimer: I have no idea....

I would say, only the summer sale will have the CCR's. Usually the feb/march sale is for inventory control (clean-out older stock), and other accounting reasons. Would be very very surprised if they were any in the feb/march sale. If I was a betting man, I would say there will be an surplus of dc and ac controllers to sell, since they will be announcing there new line of firmware and controllers.

Thanks. Oh, well...was worth a shot. Not sure I can wait til June. I may have to break down at buy 1 at full price so I can start working with it. I'm afraid if I wait until June I may not have enough time to get my programming done.

I believe there were CCRs available during last years inventory sale. Unfortunately, the stock was gone within the first few minutes. It was a weird sale. My computer froze during checkout and I had to reload the site. Even though I had 2 in my cart, they were sold by the time I returned to the cart. I imagine if there are any left in stock this year, they will be in the sale if not for long.

I bought my CCR's during the clearance sale last year and they were the the same price as the summer sale at $199.00. Only time will tell if they have any overstock for the clearance on those.

Ok if clearance sale on the ccr is the same as regular sale then why have limited quantities. Just let them rip. See how many they can sell in a day.

friskybri wrote:

Ok if clearance sale on the ccr is the same as regular sale then why have limited quantities. Just let them rip. See how many they can sell in a day.

If my understanding is correct, the Spring Sale is more about cleaning things up for tax purposes than actually getting rid of excess stock. That's the reason for limited quantities.

• The topic was locked