Light-O-Rama Forums

State Of The Union Address

jimswinder

Guest wbottomley

I see two things that are a joke in the country.

Politics and Planet Christmas.

Both have experts that know nothing about decorating or running the country, but insist they do.

And... that's my
two+cents.jpg

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jimswinder

• Denis Chaput

• friskybri

• jajohnson

I usually find these forms a welcome respite from the politics of the world. A little healthy discussion is always welcome. Problem is it is rarely a healthy discussion. I do really miss Ronald Regan. The whole world could benefit from another Regan. Wow that is a biased statement. I loved the way Regan would talk to the people and make his case to America.

Now with being said lets get back to trying to figure out where the new light controllers and software is going this year and how it will effect what to buy this year.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of doo doo by the clean end.

jajohnson wrote:

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of doo doo by the clean end.

LOL... Perfect definition. :D

Guest Don Gillespie

Mountainwxman wrote:

And... that's my
two+cents.jpg

Can anyone see any snakes in this photo, or fruit or automobiles will give you a day to see them if you can't I will let you know

Paul Roberson wrote:

jajohnson wrote:

LOL... Perfect definition. :D

Love it! :D:D

Guest Don Gillespie

Don Gillespie wrote:

Mountainwxman wrote:
And... that's my
two+cents.jpg

Can anyone see any snakes in this photo, or fruit or automobiles will give you a day to see them if you can't I will let you know

There are, tow copper heads

there are some dates

and finally the automibles are two lincolns :D

Don Gillespie wrote:

Don Gillespie wrote:
Mountainwxman wrote:
And... that's my
two+cents.jpg

There are, tow copper heads

there are some dates

and finally the automibles are two lincolns :D

Technically there is only one 'copper head' :D