Light-O-Rama Forums

Light Up Ohio 2011 Expo is coming!

Bill Hoffman

The LUO Expo is just 13 days away... hopefully everyone planning on attending, has their reservations made??? Can't wait to see everyone!!!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bill Hoffman

• jpohio

• Dale

• Greg Young

The Schedule of Events is now on the Light Up Ohio 2011 website. www.lightupohio.com. Check it out and get your Registration in, it's going to be a fun event. Can't wait to see everybody!!!!

Bill

JUst went to look and all I get is

This domain has recently been purchased.
Please allow 48 hours for this domain be to be active.

That's strange, try this. www.lightupohio.com
Must be because the "period" is in the address. I tried it like this and it works fine.

Bill

hi Bill I see wha the diffrence is if you mouse over each link the one posted first has a (.) after the .com so it looks like this .com./

As you all know, the LUO Expo is coming up fast! We would like to remind everyone that the group rate we have at Comfort Suites expires this Friday, the 6th. If you need a hotel room but haven't made your reservations, and would like to stay at the host hotel, you might want to get them made this week... there is only a few rooms left! The hotel info is posted in this thread or you can get it from http://www.lightupohio.com

Here are some great bargains that will be offered at the Light Up Ohio 2011 Expo by Christmas-LEDS.com

The items that are presently in stock will be discounted as follows-
All LED light strings are 35% off
All Mini Snowfall Light Sets are 35% off
All 11', 19", 31", and 39" Snowfall lights including transformers and extensions are 35% off
All Incandescent Rope Light is 30% off
All LED Rope Light is 35% off
Use this code at checkout LUO2011 and it will automatically deduct 35%
For shipping - Click on "Pick Up" and you will not be charged for shipping since they will deliver free to LUO 2011

Expo Additional Web site sales include -
All bare frames (no lights) are 35% off
All G25 are 50% off
The code is not needed for wire frames and G25's
If anyone wants them to bring any specific item to look at, please send an email to Valerie156@charter.net

Registration is now open at WWW.LIGHTUPOHIO.COM May 14th.

Bill

Are you coming to the LUO Expo, and would like to know what the weather is going to be like, then click here! The group rate for the hotel ends tomorrow (May 6th), if you don't have your hotel reservations yet, there is still a little more time left. And there is still time to register for the LUO Expo... just 9 days away!!!

TIME IS RUNNING OUT!!!!!You still have time to register for the "LIGHT UP OHIO 2011 EXPO", and you don't want to miss it. We will all be meeting starting this Friday, May 13th, and have a fun filled, educational, weekend planned. We all hope to see you there. You can still register at www.lightupohio.com.

Bill

Gregg Jones is fixing his famous BBQ Pork at Light Up Ohio this year. We were going to change the menu this year, but we had so many requests for Gregg’s BBQ, we have to stick with what everybody wants. Along with Gregg’s famous BBQ, I am making something that made Ohio famous. Many years ago, a lady came up to me and said that she had the perfect recipe for me. She knew how much I liked hot dogs, and she knew how much I liked to cook. She said Nicholas Lambrinides gave her Grandmother a recipe. Nicholas was the Greek immigrant who started the famous Skyline Chili in Cincinnati, Ohio. I have been making that sauce for years, and I am making it for the Light Up Ohio 2011 Expo. Hope to see you there!!!!

Bill

Jeff is packing up the goodie bags, and he is sorting t-shirts. I get the good job, I'm packing the food!!!!! We are getting ready to head out, can't want to see everybody tonight at the Meet & Greet. See you at the Light Up Ohio 2011 Expo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bill

Thanks to all of the attendees' for making Light Up Ohio 2011 a fun and successful event. Special thanks go out to Jon Gillie for supplying the venue for Friday night's Meet & Greet. Everybody seemed to have a great time, and it met all of our expectations. Thank you Scott Lindsey for supplying such a great location for the past 5 years. It's been a great run in that locatiion and we will miss it. Of course, a big Thank You goes out to Jeff Phillips, I'm sure you already know that I couldn't do it without you. The presentations were second to none this year and a big Thanks go out to the Instructors; David Jones, Terry Powers, Joe Erdeljac, Greg Jones, and Val. It takes a very special person to volunteer to help others, and I truly appreciate your hard work and dedication. Thanks go out to Gregg Jones, for the great BBQ, the food was fantastic. Thanks to all of the Vendors, without you we would not be doing what we do. We had a lot of good comments, so I think everybody enjoyed themselves, and I hope that you walked away with information you can use in your displays. We are already starting to plan next year, so if you have any suggestions, or comments, please contact me or Jeff Phillps. We will have pictures on our website soon, and for the people asking about hoodies, you can order from our webstore in a couple of days. I can't wait until next year!!!!

Bill