Light-O-Rama Forums

Question on the new visualizer

scubado

The CCR's are really not that hard to sequence pixal by pixal..The SSS is good for a few things..yet all my CCR's are straight lines and spred apart. So at the time don't need Super Star sequencer.

Denise Brunner wrote:

I am doing 336 channels this year, trying to set up visualizer. It is such a pain in the butt. Is there an undo button. I did a lot on the visualizer tonight and the last things I did, I did not like, I then realized there is no undo, or go back button....
Hi Denise,
No undo button. However, if you had exported your good config at least once before, then export your config you have now (that you don't like) using a different name. Then import the config you first had and start again. If you never exported the config that you liked, then it may be back to square one (or pixel one, as the case may be).

If you have a sequence where you imported your good config and saved the sequence, then go back to that sequence and export that config under a different name. Now you can import it in another sequence.

I export my configs along the way with descriptive names, 2011 Large with arches, 2011 Large-Arches-Spiral, 2011 Large-Arches-Spiral-Firestick. It helps to be able to go back to a particular config. Good luck.

Richard

You may have the config on another sequence.

I am almost ready to release my "go back" software which keeps old versions of sequences for you.

Thanks Richard, yes I have a copy that I saved the night before, but will lose the work I did last night. In the future I will use the save button more.

Thanks again everyone !!