Light-O-Rama Forums

Lights on after schedule over

captainron19

My wife informed me tonight (I was working) that after my show ended some of the lights (on my railing) were flickering off and on. Never had this happen before. I connected remotely to my laptop running the show and disabled show and shut the laptop down - she said the lights were off. Before I powered down I opened the Hardware Utility and powered those lights up (powered up fine with no problem) but I never noticed the lights coming on by themselves after the show was done.

Any reason this would happen?

I am using 5 LOR1602W's

Not sure if its the same problem I had. It rained a little and a couple of my channels were flickering on and off. I unplugged the controller and blew out my connections and all was well.

My show was sched to go off at 12:15am, we got home around 2am and all the lights were on too. New years glitch? Y2011K, LOL?

Bob Wingert wrote:

My show was sched to go off at 12:15am, we got home around 2am and all the lights were on too. New years glitch? Y2011K, LOL?

Maybe because it happened with mine right at midnight
... kids noticed it when they went out front to blow their air horns for new years