Light-O-Rama Forums

Circuit breaker tripping

BamaFlum

Hey B.F.

I was assigned to Kelly AFB between 83 to 86. I think it was the winter of what 85 that you all got that couple of inches of snow. Killed the palm trees and jap gold fishes down on the river walk. I remember hearing of 500 reported accidents in 30 minutes. Our NCO sent us all home early. Do not pass GO and do not collect 200 bucks. Just go straight home which I did. They used blades to clear the roads and they pulled up all of the bumps between lanes. So, be glad your getting rain. Cause all of you southerners cant drive in a wee bit of snow.

But sorry that you all are having troubles with your GFIs. Hope you get it all worked out, wet or dry.

Max-Paul wrote:

Hey B.F.

I was assigned to Kelly AFB between 83 to 86. I think it was the winter of what 85 that you all got that couple of inches of snow. Killed the palm trees and jap gold fishes down on the river walk. I remember hearing of 500 reported accidents in 30 minutes. Our NCO sent us all home early. Do not pass GO and do not collect 200 bucks. Just go straight home which I did. They used blades to clear the roads and they pulled up all of the bumps between lanes. So, be glad your getting rain. Cause all of you southerners cant drive in a wee bit of snow.

But sorry that you all are having troubles with your GFIs. Hope you get it all worked out, wet or dry.

My wife grew up here and remembers that vididly.

Looks like the cold dry weather has dried everything up and everything is working well for the first time in several days.

In Hardware Utility, use the Console and from inside you can turn on-off each channel. We go one at a time and usually we'll get a trip with bad one. Run 15 channels for a while and see what happens, etc. Avoids having to go outside and plug-unplug until you find the bad one(s).

If you suspect overload, change the feeds and see what trips.

Well, we got a rain all day with a mist following. Every circuit breaker hooked to Christmas lights tripped. I called it a dark night and hope erverything dries out for a few more nights. Before the rain, we had a few flawless nights.