Light-O-Rama Forums

Disappointed...Can Someone Cheer Me Up??

jimswinder

SUCCESS!!!!

A BIG thanks to Don for talking me through my ordeal...

Sometimes I make the most simple concept into a complex problem...

George Simmons wrote:

jimswinder wrote:
Sometimes I make the most simple concept into a complex problem...

Sometimes???

This forum is great!!!

cmoore60 wrote:

Jim, And the full answer is???

I did not realize that when creating a "show", you could add different types (Musical, Animation, Interactive).

I thought if you created a "Musical" Show...it could only have musical sequences, an "Interactive" Show could only have Interactive Sequences within it and so on. I did not realize you could have multiple "shows" (Musical, Animation, Interactive...i.e. the different tabs in the Show Editor) incorporated into one "main" show.

Why I thought this was, for example, when you "create" a "Musical Show", only my Musical Sequences would be visible when you go to add your sequences to the show. I NEVER noticed (as Tim attached screen shots) the drop down menu with the Animation Sequences and ALL Sequences options.

So like I said before...I have a knack of making the simple complex...

Guest Don Gillespie

jimswinder wrote:

cmoore60 wrote:
Jim, And the full answer is???

I did not realize that when creating a "show", you could add different types (Musical, Animation, Interactive).

I thought if you created a "Musical" Show...it could only have musical sequences, an "Interactive" Show could only have Interactive Sequences within it and so on. I did not realize you could have multiple "shows" (Musical, Animation, Interactive...i.e. the different tabs in the Show Editor) incorporated into one "main" show.

Why I thought this was, for example, when you "create" a "Musical Show", only my Musical Sequences would be visible when you go to add your sequences to the show. I NEVER noticed (as Tim attached screen shots) the drop down menu with the Animation Sequences and ALL Sequences options.

You refer to yourself as being simple we understand Jim

jimswinder wrote:

Jim - I appreciate your modesty. But it's more than a knack... I truly hope this year's newbies realize how much pressure you're taking off THEM...

George Simmons wrote:

jimswinder wrote:

Jim - I appreciate your modesty. But it's more than a knack... I truly hope this year's newbies realize how much pressure you're taking off THEM...

What can I say...I'm a "Newbie" for life... :P

George Simmons wrote:

jimswinder wrote:
What can I say...I'm a "Newbie" for life... :P

Too bad that doesn't include a fountain of youth.

You are as old as you think you are George...

Get some Depends...they'll make you feel younger!! :shock: