Light-O-Rama Forums

Instant Sequence can now be done to selected regions of the song

BrianBruderer

Version 1.5.1 of the SuperStar Sequence Editor is available. The biggest change is that you can now apply different theme, color and movement variations to different regions of the song. For a complete list of changes see the Announcements section of the web site at www.superstarlights.com

Also, there is a video on vimeo showing a sequence that was done using the Instant Sequence feature. You can see that the themes, colors, and movements change for different regions of the song. I did some custom changes to the beginning and end of the song, but they were easy to do because I just cut, copy, and pasted effects from other regions of the song. The vimeo link is:

http://www.vimeo.com/17355063

I played with this yesterday and like the ability to allow the software to do some of the sequencing and then add your own personal touches where you want.

Really gets the WOW from the crowds.

Paul Roberson wrote:

I am getting an error when trying to go to your website. Not sure if its just me or not.

I can get on the site now, but how do I 'update' the version I have?

Do I just download the demo and use my license code?

Paul Roberson wrote:

Paul Roberson wrote:
I am getting an error when trying to go to your website. Not sure if its just me or not.

I can get on the site now, but how do I 'update' the version I have?

Do I just download the demo and use my license code?

Sorry, there is no "automatic" way to update currently. You can email me saying you want to update and I will have software defender send you a download link and activation code for the latest version.

I will do that for you now.

Brian, send me the activation too

I have 1 more CCR not doing anything since I did the 12 CCR matrix. I'm going to place that lone CCR horizontally over my Static Merry Christmas Sign and use Instant Sequence for that

thanks

-paul

PMC wrote:

Brian, send me the activation too

I have 1 more CCR not doing anything since I did the 12 CCR matrix. I'm going to place that lone CCR horizontally over my Static Merry Christmas Sign and use Instant Sequence for that

thanks

-paul

Sent

• The topic was locked