Light-O-Rama Forums

Going Live Tonight

Guest Guest

Got all my problems, so far, fixed. Go live tonight at 6:00. Already had about half dozen people stop to ask when it starts. Added a few more thousand lights so far today. Hoping it all works.

I was going to wait until Sat night but I think I will turn on everything tonight.

I still have a few more things to do tomorrow but I am like a kid at Christmas and can not wait

I want live last night for the first time didnt get all the songs sequenced that I wanted to but it lasted about 40 minutes a couple of cars stopped but didnt stay long was nice to see everything want off with no problems.

Mountainwxman wrote:

My show will broadcast live tonight on http://www.highcountrylights.com

You'll only see the mega & mini trees and a portion of the fence.

William! Thats sweet! I get to see your display live from my laptop while I'm sequencing another song. What inspiration!! Very nice idea A++

Started out this morning with nothing wired and spent the day plugging in all 112 channels. Plugged the last few channels in as the show was starting at 4:30. Only a few things to fix tomorrow after the high winds today but nothing major.

Just needed to cap the empty outlet plugs. My tree's are .25 hot rolled steel wrapped with garland and the lights sit on the garland. I opted not to use tomato cages, but will keep in mind the fir strips. Great idea...

Show started last night. Only one hitch. It didn't start at 5:30 like it was supposed to. It just sat there. Zara shutdown properly(stop command), Lor did nothing. Couldn't figure it out. So i rebooted the computer and it fired right up . I was glad only 5 people outside at the time. 2nd scheduled show at 10 started fine no problems. Hope all works tonight. I might try a test run this afternoon. Good night in general although about 40 cars showed up.